Advice Forum?

Started by MadMudder, August 03, 2006, 06:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMudder

Just a thought. I was thinking about a advice thread or something like that. People are always asking what kind of lift or tires or even quad choice. Just thought mabye we could put them all in one place and have some of those topics that dont move for websites. Like if I need to know where to get a set of tires and there was one of those topics on tire websites then I could get what I need. Not to mention sometimes peoples questions get smothered in the open discussion becasuse there is so much activity. Anyway its just a thought. Tell me what you guys think.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Fox17

brilliant idea. im all for it. Mr. Bones please add one. if i ask a question it gets bumped way down the list in the open discussion rather quickly.

mrbones

Thanks for the idea, but doesn't the Good, Bad and Ugly forum work as this?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

MadMudder

Well, kinda. People look at that as far as product ratings go. Plus it doesnt get that much activity. But you are right. I dont know. Lets wait and see what others think.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Moose

It all sounds like tech advice to me.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Fox17

it needs to be more like a question forum. for off atv questions. good, bad, ugly is a product review section. tech corner is like a mechanical question section. i dont know.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com