snow riding anyone ...anyone?

Started by yamadooski, October 04, 2003, 08:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yamadooski

yah you read it right.
i head to wi. every winter to race the snowmobiles.
if you have a few extra $$$ laying around this is the best quad vacation of a lifetime.
i will post pics in few days as soon as i dig out the pics of last years ride and give them to a buddy of mine to load up.
Obamma smells and if you voted for him you are a COMMY #$$$hole

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

Chuck_Norris

There  was a fella in my boot camp squad that had never seen snow, He was from Miami (I had boot camp in Great Lakes) The fella runs out when it starts snow and collects some flurrys in a pill bottle. He couldnt figure out why they were not still in the bottle later that day. ???

RL400


o4250

Quotewhats snow?


Yeh is that a slang word for something?

SkyHighT100

Hey, it snowed here a few years ago! I remember that. It snowed in Daytona, Oviedo, and a few other places. I remember all over Oviedo was covered in it, I had to pick my friend up from school that day.. it was all over the news
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

o4250

QuoteHey, it snowed here a few years ago! I remember that. It snowed in Daytona, Oviedo, and a few other places. I remember all over Oviedo was covered in it, I had to pick my friend up from school that day.. it was all over the news


Jigga what?? I never heard of this :-X

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com