ATV RENTALS IN FLORIDA?

Started by AmericanRobster, July 26, 2006, 07:20:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmericanRobster

I want to get my Dad on an ATV sometime soon, does anyone know of a place that rents them?
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

UncleRico

There are none here in Florida that I know of.


I know the guys up in Durhamtown rent them and they're doing pretty well for themselves.

I'm hoping that when they open this "supposed riding park" in Polk County, that they make rentals available for those who would like to try our sport without investing in a quad.

Hopefully, the county commisioners will look into that business paradigm of Durhamtown when they decide how they're going to set up the riding park. It could be a spot for X tourism, for those who want a more extreme vacation.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

PaulH

You can rent one from OAS and ride at Croom.  $50/hr.

UncleRico

I forgot, you can rent them at Daytona Beach...only you can't go faster than 15 mph.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

fastrnrik

But the scenery at Daytona makes the slow ride worthwhile. 8)

sweetrider215

u can also bring ure wheelers to the daytona beach and ride im going to dayton in a little while i also am doing this racing thing there with the karts






  Andrea
yamaha big bear 400 oc 4wd 05
mud gear tires
winch
cargobox/seet
yamaha pw 80cc 07
yamaha wolverine 350 06
Chevy Silverado 1500 07

eric

Eagelrider right in downtown Orlando rents Polaris trailblazers - http://eaglerider.com/adventure_rentals.html

fastrnrik

You CAN NOT bring your own ATV's to Daytona, unless the laws have changed in the past month or so.

The Quad FaJa

I was going to rent in NC and it was $170 each for 3hr's....

sweetrider215

Quote from: fastrnrik on July 27, 2006, 04:35:43 AM
You CAN NOT bring your own ATV's to Daytona, unless the laws have changed in the past month or so.
i know somebody who just went and he brang his rancher there  and rode on the beach  and when i was there about a year ago u could bring them casue i saw some people with there own  but i think u do gotta pay like 20 bucks or something and u need a flag
yamaha big bear 400 oc 4wd 05
mud gear tires
winch
cargobox/seet
yamaha pw 80cc 07
yamaha wolverine 350 06
Chevy Silverado 1500 07

Loven It

Try and call these folks - think it is a travel agency but they have pricing listed.

http://www.tours-florida.us/tours/tourDetail.cfm/tid/4345
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com