Watch the speed traps this weekend

Started by Chillinthemost, November 24, 2004, 04:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chillinthemost

Took my son riding in Northport today and on the way home on I-75 got a $177 gift from FHP.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Michelle

QuoteTook my son riding in Northport today and on the way home on I-75 got a $177 gift from FHP.
And just think that could have bought you a new part ;)

LTZ400ApK

Ouch that sux some holiday spirit they have  >:(

Hoosier Daddy

YA THAT ONE HANGS OUT IN FRONT OF SALTSDALE..

HE LOOKS LIKE THIS   8)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

saltsdale_CEO

He hasn't been back since that day either. We ask for another one. He's the only one I think that has ever written a ticket while patrolling the road.
dig it they will come

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com