I just became a member and wanted to say HI

Started by loffy_toffy_boy, November 25, 2004, 04:30:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

loffy_toffy_boy

Hi everyone my name is T.J. some of yall no me some of yall dont.Im 12years old with a yamaha timberwolf.Dont let the age surprise you I can get out there in the mud and have a good time ;).Oh also I wanted to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!

LTZ400ApK

welcome to the site and happy thanksgiving to you and your family

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

tampaboy813

Quotewelcome to the site and happy thanksgiving to you and your family
yah what he said...

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Michelle

Hi TJ Happy Gobble Gobble :Dand welcome to the site :D


            

eric


RL400

happy thanksgiving and welcome to your new home... er did i say home? i ment site... welcome to the site! ;D 8)

loffy_toffy_boy

Im glad i met all of yall I used 2 be a member but i haven't got in a while and now my username sounded sooooooooooooooo 1st grade so i said dad we getting me a new name :D.

Shotgun

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! [smiley=Approve.gif] [smiley=Approve.gif]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com