Happy Thanksgiving

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, November 25, 2004, 02:11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

It's hard to believe that this year is almost over. I want to take a second and wish a happy Thanksgiving to each of you and your families.

The Lumsden family
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

yunt2ride

Happy Thanksgiving back at ya. And to everyone else out there also.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

jjamesbar

same here from jacksonville. this year has gone by fast and we did have some pretty good rides. next year should be awsome.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Eruption

Happy Thanksgiving!  Don't eat to much today! ;D

loffy_toffy_boy

Yeah this year has been a awsome maybe next year will be even better  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

tampaboy813

QuoteIt's hard to believe that this year is almost over. I want to take a second and wish a happy Thanksgiving to each of you and your families.

The Lumsden family
man i'm getting all teary eyed!


















j/k Happy Dead Bird Day!

Chelle & Paul

Hoosier Daddy

Thank you and happy thanksgiving to you and yours as well!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

eric

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE AND THEIR FAMILIES... MAY WE ALL GET A CHANCETO RIDE A FEW MORE TIMES THIS YEAR ;D

DaKota

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Time for some DEEP FRYEDDD TURKEY!  ;D

LakeMaryKid

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Mike, and to everyone else out there. Happy Thanksgiving to the JvilleCrew, APK Crew, ATP Crew, Palmghetto crew, Tamp guys, and who ever else i forgot. Now remember dont eat to much guys or else you will end up like Mike L. being the head of a shop pregnant dog  ;D J/p mikes

god bless
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

wwonka812

Happy Turkey day everyone!!!!!!!!
if your not dirty your not riding! now hit the mud!

2004 kodiak 450 camo
26" itp 589's
reverse ovr
wench

RL400


LTZ400ApK

Happy ThanksGiving Everyone!!

And Remember no swimming for 30 mins after you eat or you'll drowned ;D

DRWalum

Quotesame here from jacksonville. this year has gone by fast and we did have some pretty good rides. next year should be awsome.

jeff

Happy thanksgiving !! How about Grizz, Thrasher , Dreth , .............. and the rest of the crew up in W. VA. :D
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

Da_Mtg_Man

WOW ! I don't  know why I do this to myself every year. I must have got out of bed 5 times last night to eat another Tums ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

kawGIRL

We ate 2 FULL Thanksgiving dinners  [smiley=Dead.gif]
Should be good to go all weekend!
I do not want to look at food today, I'll just do liquids all day [smiley=Wink.gif]
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

crfrdr245

QuoteWOW ! I don't  know why I do this to myself every year. I must have got out of bed 5 times last night to eat another Tums ;D
lol thats how our whole family felt, then we rode up to croom for a family ride, nothin like a ride on a full stumach
'04 crf 230f

workin on gettin a new quad - z-400 !!!

copy and paste this in ur profile if dirt riding is ur passion

pics
[url="http://hometown.aol.com/motorider1320/myhomepage/index.html"]http://hometown.aol.com/motorider1320/myhomepage/index.html[/url] - coming soon....

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

still eating the left overs, man im stuffed ;D
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com