bumper stickers

Started by dreth, July 23, 2006, 11:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

PRETTY GOOD!!!!!!



Bumper! Stickers I'd Like To See

















Everyone has a photographic memory
...some just don't have any film.






Your ridiculous little
opinion has been noted.






I used to have a handle
on life...but it broke off.






Some people just don't know how to drive...
I call these people "Everybody But Me,"






Don't like my driving?
Then quit watching me.






If you can read this...I can
slam on my brakes and sue you.






Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.






Try not to let your mind wander...It is too small and fragile to be out by itself.






Hang up and drive!!


And The Number One Bumper Sticker you'd Like To See!!



Welcome to America
...now speak English


qt314nfla

I like the one that says....

If you heart NY, Take I95 North.

rubicon500kid

my mom has one on her truck and it says
i like cats
they taste like chicken
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

AintSkeered

Support The Magnetic Ribbon Industry
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

fastrnrik

I have one that says:

I am a member of P.E.T.A.

P - People
E - Eating
T - Tasty
A - Animals


MachineDog

Would be cool to have one that says "Your fake-bullet hole stickers do not look cool." I hate those things.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

561rincon

my fav. is.......maybe youd drive better if i shoved that phone up your %^& ...keepin it clean..lol
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

sweetrider215

yeah that is a good one
yamaha big bear 400 oc 4wd 05
mud gear tires
winch
cargobox/seet
yamaha pw 80cc 07
yamaha wolverine 350 06
Chevy Silverado 1500 07

Sleazy_Rider78

By far the funniest bumper sticker I have ever seen said "Jesus loves you but everyone else thinks you're an a$$hole!"
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Southern4x4


best one ever!!!!
i think we should work 2 days and ride 5 days!!!
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

fdatv

Early bird gets the worm, But the second mouse get's the cheese!

Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

WickedBanshee

I live in my own little world but it's ok....they know me here.
Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1

robo02cop

Best one I ever saw was......Safe Sex Is In The Palm of Your Hand!!
04 Red and White Yamaha Banshee ~ Traded
04 Blue Yamaha R1
1984 Honda ATC 110 3 wheeler
1985 Honda ATC 125 4 wheeler

ananomaly

05 eiger 4x4 manual
04 bruin
05 f150 crew 4x4
Gotta work but wanna ride.
Life should be a journy to the grave, body thoroughly used up,
totally worn out and screaming " Woo-Hoo...What a ride."

94Hardbody4x4

I have a Magnetic Support Ribbon that says:

Support Lap Dancing

It's funny because people always look twice at it
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

MuddyGirlatTheHump

Quote from: Southern4x4 on July 29, 2006, 12:55:23 PM

best one ever!!!!
i think we should work 2 days and ride 5 days!!!

I secound that!
[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]