hunting/fishin pics *please no anti-everythingers in here*

Started by Hawgin4x4, July 23, 2006, 03:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla


qt314nfla

Day trip to Boca Grand.  Caught 3 trout, 1 redfish, 1 snook, 1 shark in about 4 hrs.

[attachment deleted by admin]

russrides

love ya Deer !! Great video

<embed width="352" height="308" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://s58.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/russrides/MOV00902.flv"></embed>
Quads Only Member
06 Ltr 450
01 Banshee

quadsonlyrevolution.com

Mrs.Nightbreed

ok so I get to be the first HATER in here....


THIS IS COMPLETE CRAP!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:(

Mike and I went fishing on Saturday and Sunday and I caught everything in the lake except a fish. :'( (4 gar and 2 turtles). We have fished on and off for 9 years and have only caught maybe 3 tiny bass in all that time. We even resorted to google about fishing and still didnt catch sh*t! So until we catch something I have to say:

You guys ALL SUCK  >:(


:'(

k.p.


qt314nfla

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on July 24, 2006, 07:24:45 PM
ok so I get to be the first HATER in here....


THIS IS COMPLETE CRAP!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:(

Mike and I went fishing on Saturday and Sunday and I caught everything in the lake except a fish. :'( (4 gar and 2 turtles). We have fished on and off for 9 years and have only caught maybe 3 tiny bass in all that time. We even resorted to google about fishing and still didnt catch sh*t! So until we catch something I have to say:

You guys ALL SUCK  >:(


:'(

Problem:  You are fishing on a lake.
Solution:  Get out on the ocean and flats fish or go offshore.  I've never been out that we didn't catch something edible.

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: kfx400rob on July 24, 2006, 06:08:50 PM
whered ya get that monster redfish at?

there is a pic of a 44 inch snook and all you guys care about is that carp! ??? who wants to eat that fish when there is other fish that are better to eat than a red carp! look at it! it looks like a carp! we usualy get into a school of carp that are all that big and we have topull anchor to get away from them! of course we threw it back we just have contest to see who can catch the biggest one!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

qt314nfla

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on July 24, 2006, 07:45:37 PM
Quote from: kfx400rob on July 24, 2006, 06:08:50 PM
whered ya get that monster redfish at?

there is a pic of a 44 inch snook and all you guys care about is that carp! ??? who wants to eat that fish when there is other fish that are better to eat than a red carp! look at it! it looks like a carp! we usualy get into a school of carp that are all that big and we have topull anchor to get away from them! of course we threw it back we just have contest to see who can catch the biggest one!

It's ok no need to get your panties in a bunch.  I was appreciating your snook and grouper pics. :-*

Chevy1500z71

Quote from: QT314 on July 24, 2006, 07:35:19 PM
Problem:  You are fishing on a lake.
Solution:  Get out on the ocean and flats fish or go offshore.  I've never been out that we didn't catch something edible.

hey, i love saltwater fishing but i do catch alot of nice size bass just standing on the bank of a couple good lakes i know

the best and most fun fishing is saltwater but if you know a good lake it can be just as good, some lakes just suck




DZ 350

here my uncle keith just sent me his hunting photo when he went to maine to my grandmas old house to go hunting at Blues wilderness, my uncle keith and uncle kevin got these on there hunt

[attachment deleted by admin]
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

big-daddy

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on July 24, 2006, 07:24:45 PM
ok so I get to be the first HATER in here....


THIS IS COMPLETE CRAP!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:(

Mike and I went fishing on Saturday and Sunday and I caught everything in the lake except a fish. :'( (4 gar and 2 turtles). We have fished on and off for 9 years and have only caught maybe 3 tiny bass in all that time. We even resorted to google about fishing and still didnt catch sh*t! So until we catch something I have to say:

You guys ALL SUCK  >:(


:'(



Youre using the wrong bait.....

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

k.p.


gery350

Quote from: DZ 350 on July 25, 2006, 11:29:38 AM
here my uncle keith just sent me his hunting photo when he went to maine to my grandmas old house to go hunting at Blues wilderness, my uncle keith and uncle kevin got these on there hunt



i look at that pic and all i can think of is them dacing to copa cabana.

sing along now:
      at the copa,
      copa cabana........ ;D


i know its stupid but i'm giving you the opportunity to look inside the mind of a genius.


NICE HUNTIN
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

big-daddy

I catch 13 mangrove snappers with one 1/4 stick in 2 minutes with a net. NOW thats fishing!  
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

Quote from: gery350 on July 25, 2006, 04:57:24 PM
Quote from: DZ 350 on July 25, 2006, 11:29:38 AM
here my uncle keith just sent me his hunting photo when he went to maine to my grandmas old house to go hunting at Blues wilderness, my uncle keith and uncle kevin got these on there hunt


nice huntin.......... real nice.




i look at that pic and all i can think of is them dacing to copa cabana.

sing along now:
      at the copa,
      copa cabana........ ;D


i know its stupid but i'm giving you the opportunity to look inside the mind of a genius.


gery you need a day off.  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

gery350

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

CABLEGUY1


Hawgin4x4

in the pic, arent the bears supposed to be bigger than the deer?
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

grsricky

2005 Raptor 660r AC nerf; full UM skids; pro aluminum rear bumper; White Bros.; Pro design proflow kit
Yamaha follow no one!
'98 Mazda P/U somethings gotta carry my Quad
'03 Porche 911 Carrera 4S

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

k.p.


fastrnrik

What the hell kind of fish is that? It looks like a giant mutant Bowfin/Mudfish.

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

k.p.


TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on July 26, 2006, 05:42:41 PM
Cat fish raised by the nuclear plant.

Just kidding, I found the picture on the internet.

I have no idea how much it weighs.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com