hunting/fishin pics *please no anti-everythingers in here*

Started by Hawgin4x4, July 23, 2006, 03:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubicon500kid

about a month ago





last night but i was by my self so it was hard taking the pic
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Busta Nutt


rubicon500kid

thanks sum lake nere my house  i have like 4 lakes where i live so every day on the way home from school i go fishing
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Chevy1500z71

thats awsome where do you live, i dont have anywehre that i know of to catch peacocks, iv never caugt one.

kfx400rob


Chevy1500z71

Quote from: trx450kid on August 19, 2006, 02:52:43 PM
thanks sum lake nere my house  i have like 4 lakes where i live so every day on the way home from school i go fishing
yea, we go fishing about evrey other day after school at a lake i know of in the vinyards and we have goten up to 18 bass per person in about 3 hours averaging 2 pounds with a 4-5 pounder evry now and then but i realy would like to find a place to catch some peacocks

rubicon500kid

how do you get  so much bass ? what bait do you use ?
i catch more bass then peacock bass
every now and then ill catch a few big ones
i was out for about an hour going for them and they where about a 4 ft in front of me but they didint  go for my stuff at all only if  i used my cast net i could of gotten 5 nice size ones lol
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

kfx400rob

the baits i mostly use are zoom horney toads,or trick worms in black or a black jitter bug seems to be the best baits for bass right now for me. it all depends where you fish though.
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Chevy1500z71

the cheapest way are zoom black trick worms, only 3 bux for 20. horney toads work realy good, the jiter bug is a great evning bait and a great all around bait that i use is a bomber shalow diver 2-4 feet... and if there realy biting good ill use some top water stuff just because its so much fun, and also carp will hit a jiter bug suprisingly

what were you using?

Busta Nutt

So you must live down south I thought that is where the peacocks are.

rubicon500kid

ya i live in chity homestead/miami lol only good thing about it down here is the fishing and i live so close to the keys i go down there every weekend
i do my fresh water fishing during the weekn and my salt during the weekend
the bait i use is
zoom trick watermelon worm
i use a bunch of zoom worms
also use some Crankbaits
beetle spin's
im just geting into fresh water fishing and im starting to like it more then salt
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

kfx400rob

#85
a 2.5 and 4 lber we got today. im on the right,with the bigger one. 8)
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Fox17

i was watchin a tv show and they were catchin pecock bass in miami in lakes by homes. they need to move up here to cocoa. i would like to catch some.

Sleazy_Rider78

I once ran over a squirrel on my way to work.  Maybe I will post some pictures of it when I am walking around my neighborhood.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

kfx400rob

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Busta Nutt

Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on August 22, 2006, 12:21:32 AM
I once ran over a squirrel on my way to work.  Maybe I will post some pictures of it when I am walking around my neighborhood.
Please do. I sure hope your mom is alright.

Sleazy_Rider78

Quote from: wilburzbro on August 22, 2006, 08:30:32 PM
Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on August 22, 2006, 12:21:32 AM
I once ran over a squirrel on my way to work.  Maybe I will post some pictures of it when I am walking around my neighborhood.
Please do. I sure hope your mom is alright.

Wow, way to use your four year elementary education to come up with that one.  You may have to take a couple of deep breaths to recover from your brain having to work so hard.  You should know better than to make fun of someone's momma.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

fastrnrik


Sleazy_Rider78

[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

UncleRico

This "keeper" was one that got away!

They're a lot harder to catch than it looks.

But I'll be back next year with a bigger bat!

"Quick, get the bat, he's coming right at us!"

[attachment deleted by admin]
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

rubicon500kid

dang you use a bat i  like to use a bb gun so when i shoot them they bleed alot so its less blood in my truck lol
j/k

i got a 4 ft gator on my lil ugly stick pole but when i went to grab him i think i f uped my cam because now i cant up load pics to my comp i got to use my other cam
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Busta Nutt


rubicon500kid

just got back from fishing the 1 day it stoped raining and i had no h/w
didint catch any bass but got one of these guys


[attachment deleted by admin]
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Sleazy_Rider78

Quote from: wilburzbro on August 24, 2006, 04:40:37 PM
come on sleasy can't you take a little jokin'?
I can take a joke, I will forgive you.  We can still be friends.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Busta Nutt

Well we'll see. You have a Yamaha so you can't be all bad. See you on ythe Ocala trail ride.

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com