Bike is finally back and so am I

Started by #26YFZ, July 21, 2006, 11:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

#26YFZ

Well I just started riding again after my injury and got my bike back together a few days ago.  New swinger and axle.

Lonestar for both axle and swingarm




Hondarider22

looks good darren  :ThumbsUp.gif and finally you are back and i dont have to bother jake to take me to the track anymore  :P oh and not to get off topic but the dirt bike in the back, its for sale....someone buy it!  8)

Toomey

The hood really grabs the eye man, looks sharp.  I would almost say that there's too much color with the swinger, arms, and wheels, but it's alright.  It's pretty much a top notch bike though, looks like it at least.  I'll give it an A!  :)

What's the bike selling for?
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Hondarider22

$5500, 2006 crf 250

here it is in the F/S section:

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,15544.0.html



ps....sorry for that darren, back to the topic of how good his bike looks  :P

WOODY_450r

wohoo darrens back!!!  finally, man i like your bike! i like that swing arms look awsome, with the subframe, and i like those rear tires wish i could get some of them! :P
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

#26YFZ

Quote from: Toomey on July 21, 2006, 11:11:53 PM
The hood really grabs the eye man, looks sharp.  I would almost say that there's too much color with the swinger, arms, and wheels, but it's alright.  It's pretty much a top notch bike though, looks like it at least.  I'll give it an A!  :)

What's the bike selling for?

thanks.  I actually like all the red. you don't notice the subframe at all really so you can't really count that.  I think it flows nicely but oh well lol

Fox17

nice. glad you are healed and ready to ride. have fun out there.

ebtrx450r

looks Great !!! And Alan I'll give you $20 HAHA...... Hopefully we'll all be back at the track soon!!!

arod

 nice quad. i like the red. my yfz has all red from houser though. you just need that rear chain guide.

ebtrx450r

haha I didn't even notice that! you better order that soon Darren

#26YFZ


Alba450

Glad your back riding :Clap.gif

The YFZ looks good ;)  Just got to get a Red chain to match the theme 8)

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

klutchbuster400

I really like the front end on the bike, good job :ThumbsUp.gif
Glad to hear you can ride again ;)

53yfz450

so are you going to ride that thing tonight. 8)

just dont ride it before, thats the cleanest i have seen it. ::)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

reconmudder

recon has
1:Air filter
2:Mudlite tires
3:Snorkel
Dirtbike has
1:renthal sproket and chain
2:#44
3:new tires
Soon have on dirtbike
2:Sponsor stickers

[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com