Pic Help...

Started by MadMudder, July 20, 2006, 02:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMudder

Hey I got a prob. A friend of mine emailed me some pics of his car that is for sale on this site. But im not sure how to post them because 1. I never hardly post pics and 2. The little bar is gone so now i really dont know how to. Also they are in adobe so how would I do that?
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

MadMudder

Well I found the bar so now I just need to know how to get the pics from the e-mail to my pics. Im not familar with adobe so thats mainly where im gonna need some help...
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

coolcloo1019

You need to upload the pics to a free hosting site such as photobucket, etc. Then from there, right click on the pic, hit copy link location, and then come back here, click insert image, paste the link that you just copied. Hope that helps.
'07 Suzuki Eiger 400 Auto
UNI Filter
DynoJet Kit
Snorkeled

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com