Bartow 7-15

Started by TBR, July 15, 2006, 01:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TBR

 We was just wondering if any quads are planning to race at Bartow Saturday nite.  They open at 4, practice at 5, and racing begins at 6.

blindkaeta

hey guys,  I think everybody is going to pax sat night.

53yfz450

i was going to head out there but every time i go no one is there. ???

so i already made plans with a some people at dade. :-\
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

RTR_380/450R

Hey Dale!  Thank Lyndon for letting me follow him around the track!  Sorry bout the bike breakin', I know it sucks! But, It allowed me to get  :Fp in my first ever MX race! Dont think I would have ran the open class if there were more people!  Gonna take me a little bit to get Lyndon though!

Most people dont realize that I have never actually RACED an MX track! Just ridden them! You guys going back next Saturday or doing something else!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

TBR

That's fine JT. You really surprised me at how well you did. Most people find it really hard to try the jumps first thing out, but you did really well for your 1st MX race. You just need a little seat time and ride on some different tracks for experience and you will do fine. If we can get the quads fixed we will probably try Lakeland Sunday. Just give me a call.
Dale

1FasterBlaster

I haven't been to any tracks yet, But i want to check one out if it's novice friendly.I can't afford breaking my quad.Oh yeah, or myself!!

jayman

I want to start in the beginner class @ Sunshine, Scratchup you should join me.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

1FasterBlaster

I think that track gets torn up by the dirtbikes.I want to start somewhere for quads only.

jayman

understood, but no offense to the racers there but the track doesnt look so technical (compared to Sand Mountain, Bartow, Dade City) so that is why I am at least going to practice there to get used to the mx thing.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

1FasterBlaster

Maybe we can get together one day and try it.Just shoot me a PM and I'll see if I can make it.You'll have to give me a heads up...I have a lil one that I take care of.

TBR

Bartow is a really good beginner track to start out on. And on quad night there are hardly any dirtbike ruts.