Holey Land night ride 7/14 thr 7/15 come join us !

Started by Thrumud, July 04, 2006, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrumud

The ride for this Friday / Sat is still on !  Who's going ?
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

MudMan

Me and my buddy are going to come.  I would be interested in meeting on Southern Blvd. somewhere.  Just tell me where and what time.   

~SHAUN~
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

DirtyBlonde4x4

I should be going with my brother (561rincon) out there... unless he chickens out...  :P
06' Honda Foreman 500 4x4
96' Ford F350 Powerstroke Diesel, 4x4, Crew Cab, Long Bed, White on 33 BF Goodwrench All-Terrians-The Love Of My Life-At Least I Know She Will Always Be There!

AintSkeered

#53
I'm in, but, there's been a lot of rain out there for the past two days and there's plenty more on the way. So, we may be limited to riding that trail which runs parallel to the north levy. Why not meet at the first crossover, just in case?
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

nobull60

I was driving US 27 home today from the north and decided to stop by and take a look..... :tsktsk.gif does not look good. LOTS of WATER and it was pouring while I was there. So if you go you will need a Jet-Ski with a tow rope. We are heading out there Sunday as the weather report said it will not be raining this weekend. But then again who has any faith in the weather guys here.  :dunno.gif

700rider

I'm still in :drive.gif. Am I meeting any one at the gas station. That would be the sunoco, on shariden and 27.

DirtyBlonde4x4

whos going with what kind of bike.


561rincon---- honda rincon 28''
dirtyblonde4x4----honda foreman stock
06' Honda Foreman 500 4x4
96' Ford F350 Powerstroke Diesel, 4x4, Crew Cab, Long Bed, White on 33 BF Goodwrench All-Terrians-The Love Of My Life-At Least I Know She Will Always Be There!

Thrumud

Quote from: 700rider on July 13, 2006, 04:04:52 AM
I'm still in :drive.gif. Am I meeting any one at the gas station. That would be the sunoco, on shariden and 27.

How many are coming with you ?  Sport or Utility ?
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

MachineDog

[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

RAD 450r

I would go but Im just a kid who just got his license  8) , plus i still have no axle, no time to put it in :-\
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L


bftclub

to much rain to go out at night,sport bikes should wait for day light and utes need more than stock tires....extremely wet out there right now....i usually ride every sat.and sometimes saturday nights,but my crew is holding off til next weekend,,,way to much water tonight

MachineDog

Yea, I'll be out there on stockers sunday so I'm worried about it.  I want them damn mud tires. >.<
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

stonny9

My brother(sportsman 500) and me (raptor 700) was at the levee at 9pm and no one was there. It looke like a lake but was doable even for me.  I only got stuck twice and was able to push it out by hand.  i have seen worse out there in the last month.
Sold
2005 Brute Force 750 IRS w/mud bitches


2006 Sportsman 500 EFI w/mud bitches

700rider

Sorry about that I got there about 10pm. We where all running hialeah time.

AintSkeered

Get out there tonight or tomorrow. It's wet, but, easily workable with a group to help if you get stuck. We rode the east/west trail alongside the north levee from the pump house to within 2 miles of the crossover. Tons of snakes, katylieds(large grasshoppers) and some mosquitos between 3-6:30pm. See you girls tomorrow!
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

MachineDog

AintSkeered: What will you be riding? We'll be out there by noon tommorow, prolly earlier.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com