Bithlo Thursday QUADS ONLY!

Started by Mrs.Nightbreed, July 04, 2006, 07:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs.Nightbreed

Just a reminder to get your tails out and ride  8)

7/6 Thursday Quads Only! Come give it a shot or hang out!


310R_Dude

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on July 04, 2006, 07:34:28 PM
Just a reminder to get your tails out and ride  8)

7/6 Thursday Quads Only! Come give it a shot or hang out!




Can I have your spare YZF 450 motor... I'll come out then!
My p.o.c. YFZ motor locked a few W/E back, ARGH. It's be-
come a hate/hate relationship with that quad now.

Have fun,
Dano
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

Mrs.Nightbreed

I found uot today that the track will be closed tomorrow and Friday so they can prep it for the FLMX race this weekend.  :(

dreth


Mrs.Nightbreed

No it is a dominately dirtbike series. The new quad series starts in September  ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com