Who would do such a thing?

Started by GaryinSeffner, December 06, 2004, 04:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryinSeffner

Who in their right mind would schedule the Super Bowl of Motorsports in Tampa the same night as our group ride at ONF? This is rediculous....dont they consider our feelings? I am torn between the two.....gotta figure out a way to do both I guess. Any suggestions?
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

yunt2ride

Go to ONF, That way you can have more fun on the ride and if you ignore the radio. You will not be disappointed if your team loses until after the ride is over.    ;D
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

GaryinSeffner

I'm talkin about the Super Bowl of Motorsports....monster trucks, freestyle mx, QUADWARS, arena trucks....you know......the important things in life!

I dont care about the NFL Superbowl...I can watch that whenever if I tape it, not like the Bucs are gonna be there this year so I could care less!!
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

RL400

TIVO IS YOUR FRIEND!

http://www.tivo.com/

Or get a portable TV and satellite.. or something, i dunno! ;D

Mrs.Nightbreed

Go to the Monster Jam in Orlando. It is usually within a few days of the Tampa show. It is a small drive but then you can do BOTH ;D

dvx400#1

leave it to a women to come up with such a good idea
good job

GaryinSeffner

thats why we GIVE you women the big bucks.....you can think on your feet.....lol....j/k...good idea I'll look into it......didnt know they held one over there too.
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

Mrs.Nightbreed

Go to www.ticketmaster.com and look in the search. It should have all the info. ;)

lil_Mrs._Honda1

thats exactly what I was gonna suggest Melissa ! great minds think alike ! hahaha
p.s.
Santa will be SHOT if he doesnt bring tickets to me !
[url="//imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]
APK400exRacer: [url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]

GaryinSeffner

that looks like a big HINT HINT to Mr. Lil Honda
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

joshintampa

let me now what you're doing Gary! I may need to do the same. Gotts take Joshua or he (and mom) will kill me!
BLUE '04 YFZ450

HMF Pipe
Alba CDI
GYTR Filter & Bare Performance Aluminum Airbox
172 main 45 pilot #4 on JD blue needle
2 turns on fuel screw
FLY Bars w/Oury Grips
AC Nerfs
AC Bumper
AC Grab Bar
Razr2's on ITP's
Quasi-Moto Decomp. Plug

Hoosier Daddy

I WANT TO KNOW WHY THERE HAVING MOSTER TRUCKS IN THE ICE PALACE AKA "THE FORUM" ITS SMALL FOR 1 AND SOMEONE IS GOING TO GAG ON THE FUMES....
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Ida_Mann

is it on TV?

if so and I'm up there,,,,just come to my place after the ride.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Mrs.Nightbreed

They tape it for TV but it doesn't air few a couple months.

RTR_380/450R

GARY! Do you know where i can get more info on the event!!  Cant seem to find much online!!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

GaryinSeffner

hey go to WWW.USHRA.COM

that site has the info you'll need. It is Jan. 22nd at Raymond James.

The indoor trucks were this past wekeend....but I dont know why they did that either Chris. I always thought of it as an outdoor event. I was gonna go to that one and not this one coming up but it isnt as good I hear.

Josh I'm definitely gonna go to the monster trucks in Tampa.....have to figure out something with the ride...still go but leave early enough to make it to the stadium....or ride friday and some saturday!!
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

big-daddy

send your wife with a video camera to the monster show, set your tivo to the show. And go to ONF with the boys. where do we meet?  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

GaryinSeffner

I have a video camera but no wife and no tivo!!

but yeah I'll be at the ride.....I'm stayin in a cabin near Rodman.....meet you guys there that morning!
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

lil_Mrs._Honda1

GOOD NEWS ALL SANTA WILL SURVIVE
Daughter order tickets will be going to see the Monster trucks!
She was afraid daddy/santa would forget and didnt want to have to witness him get shot ! Cuz it was a knock down drag out last year when we missed the show ! hahaha
woohoo cant wait!!!!
[url="//imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]
APK400exRacer: [url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]

Chuck_Norris

QuoteI'm talkin about the Super Bowl of Motorsports....monster trucks, freestyle mx, QUADWARS, arena trucks....you know......the important things in life!

I dont care about the NFL Superbowl...I can watch that whenever if I tape it, not like the Bucs are gonna be there this year so I could care less!!
RIGHT ON , WE ARE ACTUALLY CONSIDERING GOING TO THE LAS VEGAS VENUE FOR A VACTION TRIP

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com