New toy, reason for not being here..

Started by H2Ocaver, December 14, 2004, 09:56:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H2Ocaver

I haven't been riding my four wheeler very much I got this to play with instead, I'll hook up with u guys after new years up at croom or where ever. Looking forward to meeting you guys-EZ

http://www.tampabikers.com/ez's_05_busa.htm
[url="//www.tampabikers.com"]www.tampabikers.com[/url]
EZ Scuba Diving
www.ezscuba.com
[url="http://www.tampabikers.com/TampaBikerscom.jpg"]http://www.tampabikers.com/TampaBikerscom.jpg[/url]

RL400

QuoteI haven't been riding my four wheeler very much I got this to play with instead, I'll hook up with u guys after new years up at croom or where ever. Looking forward to meeting you guys-EZ

http://www.tampabikers.com/ez's_05_busa.htm
nice, very nice!  hayabusas are very nice bikes.

Super Dave

#2
cool site you need to take out the tags when you post stunt pixs can be used against you. i know from exp. At one time with Fort Myers Street Freaks and Team X-Treme clubs no longer. still play sometimes 01' CBR F4i dyno at 104hp at rear tire                                                                                      S/D
02' ex 400 stock kinda it looks stock

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com