lil advise?

Started by Kawa, December 10, 2004, 05:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kawa

I do more hunting than going riding and stuff, but i ride a lot when i go hunting. But i dont want my utility anymore and was looking for a spot.

So what do yall think would be better a kfx 700 or dvx 400?


Kawa

Sport not spot(typing in the dark)

o4250

dvx more fun with the clutch

o yeh you can modify your post ;)

atvtrailer

actually what would be better is your opinion, you should ride em both and choose or u might consider some others that are similar, there are alot of sport quads. my .02
05 450r #13B

J.D.

If you are looking to use a sport for hunting I think you should consider running blackwater rear tires and mount up one of the smaller winches .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

02YamahaBigBear400

I don't get it. You want to get rid of your utility for a sport. Is it cause the speed and suspension? Cause you can always add a plusher suspension to your utility. I'm not getting why you wanna switch but thats your choice not mine.
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

Kawa

well........I need to get a new atv and I like sports over utilities and Im planning on riding more

MX411

i would say the dvx cuz the clutch and i think the dvx is lighter and faster but thats what somebody told me

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com