Countyline MX on Saturday anyone?

Started by Toomey, June 19, 2006, 08:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toomey

I'll be going more than likely, wouldn't mind meeting up with some people.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

digginfool

I don't know about that place.  I went there this past Saturday.  Doesn't look like much and definitely will give you sticker shock.  I was very surprised at the price; $25 to ride, $5 to be there.  It would be one thing if it was a top-notch facility but this place has a loooonnnnnng way to go.  The fella running the joint is obviously working hard to get it there, but not worth it yet.  The other problem is that you can't ride until 3 PM (I got there about 11 AM).  I told the guy that was kind of crazy since that's right when the rains start, but then again, he can't exactly compete with Seminole, either.  Have fun if you go.  We'll probably start going once he gets a better riding surface down.  I'm not that crazy about riding on the road rock he's compacted down.  6 - 8 inches of good topsoil on top; now you would have something.  Give us a review of your experience.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

LTR450 994

Ive only been there once on the 2nd day they opend and i really cant complain about the place only cause its 10 minutes from me to get there. the entrance fee is a bit much for what it is and also $5.00 more than seminole, but its also 70 miles each way closer to me than seminole. I havent been there during the 3pm to 8pm sessions yet but may do it next week.
I tell you what i do like about the place alot is that they have alot of trees for you to park under and stay cool..lol

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com