6/24/06 Makin Plans...ONF

Started by LordReed, June 17, 2006, 07:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

Awesome riding today with everyone.Kewl riding with new people also.You guys-and girls- will always have a good group to ride with if everyone keeps in touch.We found the best trail today...marked it in my memory.
  I'll need to carpool for awhile...that gas up there is murder on my Tahoe.Can't wait to ride again...I hope everyone makes it next time!!
 
     Chino

Lost1403

yeah deff. fun riding and meeting you all.

Hit me up anytime if any of you are up here i'll be ready to goooo!!!!

- Joel

jujulo700R

Yeah it was my first time up there too and man was it fun. It was great meeting some new people including johnyfz450, What up John! Man you rode the hell out of them whoops! All the guys we rode with were really good riders and we found some sweet trails! Man I can't wait to  go back again. That place rocks! My first time riding 5th gear trails and now I am hooked! Long live ONF! ;D


Julian
Just a little fast and just a little furious.

duroc825

I had a great time, first time doing the group thing and it ws cool. Bunch of good people I'd have to say, Thanks for waiting on us slow guys (and gals). I didn't do too bad for a utility I guess. Anyone going out there today that finds a kidney it probably belongs to me! Anyone going next time that could meet in Pasco area that wants to hitch a ride is more than welcome, I've got a 24' trailer that we could load alot of bikes on and save some gas

johnyfz450

Quote from: jujulo700R on June 25, 2006, 01:55:29 AM
Yeah it was my first time up there too and man was it fun. It was great meeting some new people including johnyfz450, What up John! Man you rode the hell out of them whoops! All the guys we rode with were really good riders and we found some sweet trails! Man I can't wait to  go back again. That place rocks! My first time riding 5th gear trails and now I am hooked! Long live ONF! ;D


Julian

Hey we had a good time to!We will call if we hit a track or suberban or hit onf again.Next time I'm not forgetting my camara so we can take video of takin yhe whoops at wot >:(

1FasterBlaster

#80
Didn't get to do much riding with ya Johnny. I was a little tired from only two hours sleep.Looking forward to riding with you next time.Hope everyone else meets at the same place next time and we can all ride together.
  Maybe we should start a qaud club and meet for rides and events.

susieblazer

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on June 25, 2006, 04:08:54 PM
Didn't get to do much riding with ya Johnny. I was a little tired from only two hours sleep.Looking forward to riding with you next time.Hope everyone else meets at the same place next time and we can all ride together.
  Maybe we should start a qaud club and meet for rides and events.

  Dang... Chino that's what these postings are for .................. :dunno.gif
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

1FasterBlaster

I guess so.I know that all the riders that go on the rides with us always respond on here.

Lost1403

Chino where are you going to post the picture of the group shot?

Tripyn

Yup good time was had by all-another great group ride guys!  I owe duroc825 one for having our backs all day and waiting around for us!

apksh0rty

Hey... yeah i just signed up on here but i had a lot of fun, was my first time really ridin w/ a group, def goin to go again. ~Heather~

Lost1403


atvtrailer

Quote from: ~Heather~ on June 25, 2006, 11:07:44 PM
Hey... yeah i just signed up on here but i had a lot of fun, was my first time really ridin w/ a group, def goin to go again. ~Heather~

kept up great, definly didnt act like that was a lil 200cc blaster
05 450r #13B

redtree511

Had a good time as well. Little sore still, but I will survive. 
99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

1FasterBlaster

Yeah, you did a great ride on that Blaster Heather.Reminds me of the old days on mine.Welcome, and we will ride again soon hopefully. Going today to get the pics developed.As soon as I can get with SusieBlazer, I'll see about posting them.

Rellimniets

Just checking in and wanting to say last Saturday was a good time for my son and me... Thanks for the good run Dave and Family....

Going solo next time...I will be watching for a ride in another location soon, I could use the change up myself for a weekend..

Brian

susieblazer

#91
1                       Click pics to enlarge..............

[attachment deleted by admin]
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

susieblazer

2

[attachment deleted by admin]
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

susieblazer

3

[attachment deleted by admin]
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

susieblazer

4

[attachment deleted by admin]
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

susieblazer

5

[attachment deleted by admin]
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

susieblazer

#96
6                  OK Chino .there ya go....................... :bow.gif

[attachment deleted by admin]
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

1FasterBlaster

Thanks Susie for posting pics .These are the ones I took of our ride.

1FasterBlaster

Sometimes I like to look back and see how I ride!!

1FasterBlaster

#99
This LTZ is now for sale for $4000., or trade for a sport street bike. Chino(727)204-0883

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com