6/24/06 Makin Plans...ONF

Started by LordReed, June 17, 2006, 07:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tripyn

Geez, it looks the 450R's are going to make their presence felt too, more then one of us will be there tomorrow! 8)

1FasterBlaster

It's not how you ride, but who you ride with.There's always gonna be a few that have to prove their quad is fast!! I don't care how fast yours is, I know mine is fast enough.And that means fun!!

LordReed

I dunno about fast but who can do the longest wheelie?  :P
How do you take your trails?......Scrambled!
'06 Scrambler 500

Lost1403

Hey Reed dont worry about meeting me anymore not quit sure im still going but, if I do i'll just find my way and call you if I get lost.. i'll be on a White raptor if I do come though

duroc825

Hey reed I guess I misunderstood you about "trail blazing". Also sorry about being in "your" thread! I was planning on going on this group ride but I guess I need your permission to go on "your" group ride.

duroc825

I'd rather not argue, I'd rather ride. Just makes me mad when people blatantly break the rules up there and cause the rest of us to lose riding rights. Like I said, I guess I misunderstood ya earlier. Ya wanna ride ??

WickedBanshee

I think I'm going to be there . i have never rode ONF . Will someone that is going for sure give me their cell number in case i can't find it ? I will be on a blue YFZ450 with a black powder coated cylinder , curtis sparks pipe , tan ford explorer
Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1

atvtrailer

Quote from: WickedBanshee on June 23, 2006, 10:11:22 PM
I think I'm going to be there . i have never rode ONF . Will someone that is going for sure give me their cell number in case i can't find it ? I will be on a blue YFZ450 with a black powder coated cylinder , curtis sparks pipe , tan ford explorer

you have a pm
05 450r #13B

LordReed

No worries Joel, 352-361-4750 I'll have it on all day and get pretty good signal out there.  I wont wait up at Wally World then in the morning.  Give us a call would love to have ya.

And Duroc, would love to have you out there as well.  Just didn't like the thread gettin hi-jacked is all.

The more the merrier!

See you all in the morning.
How do you take your trails?......Scrambled!
'06 Scrambler 500

WickedBanshee

Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1

Lost1403

Haha k I am going now.. but just me now not my friends.. so if you can still meet me at walmart it would be cool...sry bout this I was like 95% positive I wasen't going  but now I am..

If you dont see this its cool but if you do gimmie a call around 7:30 to confirm your meeting me there k thnx..

Just incase (this is for everyone) if I go down 40 towards daytona im going to turn right on 19?

atvtrailer

Quote from: Lost1403 on June 23, 2006, 10:56:27 PM
Haha k I am going now.. but just me now not my friends.. so if you can still meet me at walmart it would be cool...sry bout this I was like 95% positive I wasen't going  but now I am..

If you dont see this its cool but if you do gimmie a call around 7:30 to confirm your meeting me there k thnx..

Just incase (this is for everyone) if I go down 40 towards daytona im going to turn right on 19?

if u are headed east on 40 from ocala u will turn right and go south on 19 and go down a lil wase and the big powerlines will cross 19 and u can see the trail under them to both sides and then 573 is on your right about 1/8 a mile down past the powerlines and there is a mini school house(bus stop) at 573 and then u go west on 573 for about 1/4 a mile and where the pavement ends u should be able to see every1 parked there
05 450r #13B

Lost1403

its West not east?

And is there anything you recommend bringing besides drinks, food.. Like i dont know

LordReed

I'll meet ya there in the morning =)  Still need to buy some Bubbas anyway!
How do you take your trails?......Scrambled!
'06 Scrambler 500

Lost1403


atvtrailer

Quote from: Lost1403 on June 23, 2006, 11:14:33 PM
its West not east?

And is there anything you recommend bringing besides drinks, food.. Like i dont know

yea, because u head like your goin back to big scrub
05 450r #13B

LordReed

How do you take your trails?......Scrambled!
'06 Scrambler 500

Lost1403

haha never been to big scrub but i guess i'll see what ur talkin about tomorrow since im following reed now

Bubba Burgers? are there grills or something? I dont have a portable grill

johnyfz450

First time to onf!WOW what a fun place to rie the whoop section down the power lines are fun as hell 5th gear all the way.Can't wait to go back.Didn't see anyone there we only passed 2 dirtbike guys there were about 5-6 people with us guess we got there at 9:30 left around 2:00 can't wait to ride with other people plus the people that wen't today!What up Julian nice rappy!To bad Rholando hit that corner to hard and hit the tree.He only flew 5-6 feet so he was alright bent his a-arm alittle but it was the best trail riding I've done in a while.It's like Suburban on steriods.

Lost1403

Wait... you went ? we were all there right when the road turns to dirt.. thats where we were parked..

johnyfz450

We were on 44?I think thats it and parked up in the dirt by the power lines

Lost1403

oh different from all of us I guess im not sure where that is

atvtrailer

Quote from: johnyfz450 on June 24, 2006, 05:58:37 PM
We were on 44?I think thats it and parked up in the dirt by the power lines


445?, we probly went by u around 11 or so
05 450r #13B

WickedBanshee

Just got home ..WHEW what a ride ! It was well worth it tho . I had a blast . It was cool that so many people showed up ...I counted 17 quads!!!!  :o For sure the best trail riding I have done ...Oh yeah, the rope swing at the lake is a BLAST! Thanks everyone....it was nice to meet you all!
Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1

LordReed

Next time I'll leave the little rascal at home  :)  Just thought more kids were coming from the way the thread was goin.  See you all next time!

Reed
How do you take your trails?......Scrambled!
'06 Scrambler 500

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com