6/24/06 Makin Plans...ONF

Started by LordReed, June 17, 2006, 07:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rellimniets

I left it up to my son to come if he wants, either way I am going, I have some beer left from the shed move off that trailer we did, lol good stuff and I will bring some more with me...
Remember, cooler with some water, alot of ice and some Salt= Very cold of whatever is inside, lol


Brian

1FasterBlaster

Salt? What do you need salt for? Just drink them nice and slow!!

johnyfz450

what time I have to pick up my other 2 freinds we live in St cloud and meet up with are other freinds in winterpark.I guess we could always look for a big wooter of a group riding around.I hope this just isn't for 4wheel driver qauds ???lord knows why u would ride those when u can buy a yfz 450.This is what I'll be riding if where late.I have the graphics on now.


Tripyn

Time is usually between 8:30-10AM.

atvtrailer

Quote from: johnyfz450 on June 21, 2006, 04:20:58 PM
I hope this just isn't for 4wheel driver qauds???

no, there are gona be alot of sport bikes, a i have a 450r and so do a few others, and a few z400's, so it should be fun
05 450r #13B

LordReed

Actually I think I'm the only one with a semi-utility quad on a Scrambler  :-\  Hoping for maybe 1 or 2 others this weekend, lookin to go off the beaten path Saturday and make my own trail.
How do you take your trails?......Scrambled!
'06 Scrambler 500

Lost1403

#31
Dang I wanna go I got a Raptor 700R and my 2 friends have Kodiak 450's (theres your off the beaten path group haha)

Only problem is I know where 19 is but..573? Not too sure where that is and I dont have a map.. Is it noticeable I mean is there a sign?

I'd be coming from ocala... soo whats the best way? go to 314 on 40 and take a left? then go down to salt springs? to too familiar with that area..


If I could meet someone at walmart on 40 actually that would be greatttttttt hahah

LordReed

Hey Lost...meet me at Wal-Mart in Silver Springs at 8am Saturday morning.  It's a straight shot down 40 but I'll make sure you get there.  I'm comin from Ocala as well.

Reed (352)-361-4750
How do you take your trails?......Scrambled!
'06 Scrambler 500

Lost1403

ok cool.. Meet by the gas station part?



Joel - 352-427-9232 - call me if something comes up

redtree511

I am going to try to make it. Will be coming from Brandon, so hopefully will be there around 8:30-8:45. I guess if no one there I will chill and wait for you to come back around for the late people. 

I have a Raptor and a blue Ford Ranger.
99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

Lost1403

Uh oh nother raptor... we might need to make a seperate raptor group...

::cough:: since none of the others will be able to keep up ::cough::   hahahahhaa

1FasterBlaster

#36
I don't mind letting people ride in front of me, I get to practice my passing technique!!

And ask the other's...I will pass you!!

atvtrailer

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on June 22, 2006, 02:21:19 PM
I don't mind letting people ride in front of me, I get to practice my passing technique!!

And ask the other's...I will pass you!!

yep, you do... when everyone else is stopped...
05 450r #13B

Lost1403

I'll stay in second gear..soo maybe if you go through all your gears and we are on a straightaway you'll pass me hahahaha

Jokes?

johnyfz450

hey I'm comin from St.cloud my dirt wheels say for me to take I4 east to SR472 west then turn left on FL472 turn right on CR 4101 take to New York/FL44  make left then enter through DeleonSprings

Does antone know a qicker way?And is this close to where you are meeting.

P.S I started the other thred it's dead my freinds and I are meeting up with these guys and girls so post here if thee is a question.John

susieblazer

Quote from: atvtrailer on June 22, 2006, 02:30:37 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on June 22, 2006, 02:21:19 PM
I don't mind letting people ride in front of me, I get to practice my passing technique!!

And ask the other's...I will pass you!!

yep, you do... when everyone else is stopped...

   OMG!! That's funny right there!!!
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

duroc825

LordReed are ya aware that your "trail blazing" is one of the reasons that riding the ONF is being threatened? There are plenty of trails in the forest for some challenging riding so please try to stay on them so the rest of us can keep riding there. Don't get me wrong, I love trailblazing too but those days are over in the ONF just have to find somewhere else for it I guess. Why has no one else commented on this? Do any of you care? I do and plenty of others do too! I'm not trying to be a nag but come on man wake up and pay attention, do you not read other threads on here about the problems at ONF?

LordReed

#42
Most of the times I hear of problems in ONF, it's due to young people tearing up the more public areas, leaving trash everywhere, disrespect for authority, riding on the posted public roads, underage drinking, violence, amateur MX riders breaking bones and the list goes on and on.  What I'm talking about is takin the GPS and finding new places/trails that I havent come across yet...trailblazing. 

Please stay out of my thread, thank you.
How do you take your trails?......Scrambled!
'06 Scrambler 500

jujulo700R

I will be going too if I can just get my engine put back together. Does anyone know the best way to put a timing chain back on? Redtree are you going up 75? I will probably be going up the same time as you. I am in Wesley Chapel just a couple miles north of Tampa. I guess the Raptors will be making their presence felt because I will be riding one too! ;D 
Just a little fast and just a little furious.

Lost1403

hahah Juju I just saw your thread on BlueTraxx lol I'd help ya but I dont know how to..

http://movies.dqt.be/manuals/   << theres a link to the service manuel for the 700R and 660 whichever you got.. but it might have something in there for you


jujulo700R

Lol. I only visit two ATV sites and Bluetraxx is one of them. I want to put my engine back together so bad so that I can ride but I want to make sure I do it right. Thanks for the help with the link. I am to the point now that if I don't get this bike put back together, I am going to get a tow strap and have one of the utility ATV's tow me around! ;D
Just a little fast and just a little furious.

jujulo700R

Thanks again Lost, I owe you big time. That link is sweet! It told me exactly what I need to do. Looks like I don't need that tow strap anymore!  ;)
Just a little fast and just a little furious.

1FasterBlaster

Ah, I just luv talking dirt!!

1FasterBlaster

Yeah...Randall is the one to keep up with.He's the fast one on the 450 trx.

Lost1403

hahaha Trx  lmao.... better be tricked like a stick  (idk rhymed)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com