6/24/06 Makin Plans...ONF

Started by LordReed, June 17, 2006, 07:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordReed

Lets go ahead and get this thread goin for next weekend.  I know Chino is in and since this weekends Hardrock didn't turnout too many people maybe they'll all be ready for next weekend.  I went ahead and picked up a pop up shade tent.  So lets do it right, early start at the usual spot...lunch at the lake etc etc.  Got the skid plates comin mid week so I'd like 1 or 2 more utilities out there this time for a little trailblazing.  Anyway...who's in?
How do you take your trails?......Scrambled!
'06 Scrambler 500

Rellimniets


1FasterBlaster

Wife got scheduled for work next weekend, so I might have the little one. But I still might go.My friend just bought his first quad yesterday. A blaster, so he would probably like to go. If I go, I'll just be putting around with my little girl.

susieblazer



  Wish we could go but it's Bill's birthday and there are other commitments..........shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Rellimniets

If the kids are going let me know, I am sure my 9 yr old son would want to go.

Brian

Im@cracker

Brian, I will be bringing my 9 yr old as well.
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

logger

Hey man - I want to go but I am new to ONF where is the usuall place.

1FasterBlaster

We take 19 to St.Rd.573, park where the pavement ends.East side of Big Scrubs powerlines.

LordReed

Guys if you wanna make this one a father kid deal I'll bring my 5 year old and we'll do more at the lake etc etc.  Maybe see if we cant get away with a cook out?  Be fun no matter what...
How do you take your trails?......Scrambled!
'06 Scrambler 500

1FasterBlaster

I'm bringing my friend with me also. He just bought his first quad, so I'll probably be taking it easy!!

atvtrailer

il be there, if there are enough that wanna go fast and enough that want to go slow we could split into 2 groups
05 450r #13B

1FasterBlaster

That's kewl. I'm gonna try to get a sitter for my girl...you know I like to go fast. We'll just have to see how it works out.

cubnfrank

I'll be there. I just bought a Z400. Chino let's see if I could keep up.
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

Tripyn

Hey guys, Terry and I should  be there, we both bought hydra packs for the next ride, really stunk with nothing to drink.  Chino, get working on that sitter-I want to see if I can keep up with the man-!  drive.gif   If there is anything we can bring along (like lawn chairs, fresh fruit, spikes punch, let us know.

Same place, time and day?

LordReed

I'm gonna see what happens with a little Weber Grill with some Bubbas...also bringin the Video Cam, gonna put a goof off video together so I wanna get a few shots.  I'm sure if there's more than a couple of people there we could keep the kids at camp with an adult or two so you guys could go all out for awhile.  Anyway, ya same time/place and I picked up some artificial shade =)
How do you take your trails?......Scrambled!
'06 Scrambler 500

1FasterBlaster

#15
You guys don't need to keep up with me, just have fun.I don't try to lose anybody, I just haul azz.Let's just hope it's not dry.Noone can keep up if it is.Pray for some rain.
If ya don't wanna sit in the dirt, bring you some chairs.I'll bring a few.

atvtrailer

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on June 19, 2006, 11:45:49 PM
You guys don't need to keep up with me, just have fun.I don't try to lose anybody, I just haul azz.Let's just hope it's not dry.Noone can keep up if it is.Pray for some rain.
If ya don't wanna sit in the dirt, bring you some chairs.I'll bring a few.

this time we can take that trail to the end and see where it comes out at ;)
btw, il have a 10x10 canopy with me for a lil needed shade...
05 450r #13B

1FasterBlaster

Let's not forget the beer for the end of the day!!

LordReed

Yea Randall I have a 15 x 15 hell we'll set em both up.  Nothin will hit the spot around 6 like a Bubba on the grill and a Mich Light =)
How do you take your trails?......Scrambled!
'06 Scrambler 500

eric

Quote from: LordReed on June 20, 2006, 01:50:39 AM
Yea Randall I have a 15 x 15 hell we'll set em both up.  Nothin will hit the spot around 6 like a Bubba on the grill and a Mich Light =)

Damn I like this guy ;D

Tripyn

With all the rain they got in Ocala last night I am sure dust wont be an issue.  Although, it may be a little muddy-Lord Reed time to get that Scrambler dirty.  ;D

redtree511

I might be in for Saturday. What time you guys meet up??
99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

1FasterBlaster

Last time, we all got their at 8:30.We were there till 6:30.The ride usually last about an hour then we come back to pick up all you stranglers that arrive late, then we go riding again.
  Come back for lunch and a swim and the spring, followed by more riding,"WOO HOO",
then we chill and shoot the breeze.Then maybe some more riding!!

   AAAHHH PARADISE!!  :-))

johnyfz450

Didn't see this thred me and 5 guys going sat.What time are you meeting?And where?

LordReed

We meet on FR-573 right at the end of the pavement.  If you're on Highway 19 you will turn west onto 573.  Once on that road you'll run right into us in about 3/4 mile.  See ya there.
How do you take your trails?......Scrambled!
'06 Scrambler 500

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com