Spell check?

Started by FishaHallic, June 17, 2006, 03:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishaHallic

Is there a spell check on here, my spelling is not what it used to be which was pointed out to me by Ida  >:(?

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: FishaHallic on June 17, 2006, 03:44:49 PM
Is there a spell check on here, my spelling is not what it used to be which was pointed out to me by Ida  >:(?

PRAY ABOUT IT ;D

FishaHallic

If I thought it would help  ;D, I would.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: FishaHallic on June 17, 2006, 04:25:29 PM
If I thought it would help  ;D, I would.

hypocrite  ;D sorry I had to.

UncleRico

"Damn public School Education!!!"

O0 Actually, when they set up the website, they had to chose between an emoticon with an Afro, or spell check.

Sorry!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

FishaHallic

Well then, you guys are gonna have to figure out what the heck I'm trying to type  O0.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Its ok we will still read your post O0

FishaHallic


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com