Backflip in the old Chicken Suit

Started by UncleRico, June 15, 2006, 09:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

VForcedave

Rico: I can do that in my Barney Outfit.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

SWAMP_DONKEY

I am just glad they didnt used that gay" KING " guy.

Loven It

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 16, 2006, 08:22:42 AM
I am just glad they didnt used that gay" KING " guy.

hahaha  :D :D too funny!! Those chicken commercials crack me up !
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com