Bobcat Rodeo - I Won 2nd Place

Started by Asphaltdragon, August 10, 2006, 03:10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asphaltdragon

I originally went to take photos but decided to participate in the contest. Came in 2nd place out of about 40 guys and won $150.00 :o
Check out the photos and video here - http://64.177.67.115/bobcat/index.html

Keep me in mind if anyone has some side work that involves heavy equipment 8)
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

bigscrub79

I always wanted to do that. Not real good with a bobcat but can run about anything else. That had to have been a blast.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

LakeMaryKid

I would love to do that! I remember when i first learned to drive one of those. They are so much fun to drive. The one ive been driving lately is a new holland turbo diesel.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

UncleRico

If I get you some sidework...

will you bring the clown?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

dreth

i think i can take ya on the skid steer ;) good job :Sp

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on August 10, 2006, 10:59:39 PM
I would love to do that! I remember when i first learned to drive one of those. They are so much fun to drive. The one ive been driving lately is a new holland turbo diesel.

The same company is putting on another rodeo in October at a different branch. Once I find out where it will be I will post it.
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Asphaltdragon

Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

dreth

Quote from: Asphaltdragon on August 11, 2006, 09:59:49 AM
Quote from: dreth on August 11, 2006, 02:17:56 AM
i think i can take ya on the skid steer ;) good job :Sp

Bring it....  :P



consider it broughted :Wacko.gif :R right about now ill take any 4 wheeler ;)

UncleRico

Have you ever seen them pull a wheelie in a Bob Cat and walk it?

NOW THAT is cool.


Do they have a competition for the guy who holds the STOP / SLOW sign, because I have the skill set necessary to take the gold in that.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

MIARAP1

If it werent for the Hot blonde in one of those pics I would have asked for those 2 minutes of my life back.. Wow, that looks boring dude.

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: dreth on August 11, 2006, 11:39:21 AM
Quote from: Asphaltdragon on August 11, 2006, 09:59:49 AM
Quote from: dreth on August 11, 2006, 02:17:56 AM
i think i can take ya on the skid steer ;) good job :Sp

Bring it....  :P



consider it broughted :Wacko.gif :R right about now ill take any 4 wheeler ;)

We should create a atv rodeo... that would be cool!! What could be some of the challenges?
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

SomBch

ride while opening a beer bottle challenge sounds like a start
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

MachineDog

Quote from: SomBch on August 11, 2006, 02:55:18 PM
ride while opening a beer bottle challenge sounds like a start

That's why utilities have automatics, beer in one hand, other hand hitting the throttle.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: UncleRico on August 11, 2006, 11:50:43 AM
Have you ever seen them pull a wheelie in a Bob Cat and walk it?

NOW THAT is cool.


Do they have a competition for the guy who holds the STOP / SLOW sign, because I have the skill set necessary to take the gold in that.

This dude almost lost it http://64.177.67.115/wheelie.wmv and he is the top digger for an excavation company
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: UncleRico on August 10, 2006, 11:06:32 PM
If I get you some sidework...

will you bring the clown?

I just realized what you were talking about   ;)
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja