Trip to KEYS- Fun Sun and Lobster!!

Started by RTR_380/450R, August 10, 2006, 04:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTR_380/450R

A little fun on the way down...

[attachment deleted by admin]
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

RTR_380/450R

Little brother rides em different than I do....... :o


[attachment deleted by admin]
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

o4250

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on August 10, 2006, 04:10:33 PM
Little brother rides em different than I do....... :o


I wouldnt do something like that in a town where dude on dude action is popular. :o

RTR_380/450R

The sun coming up! Anchored on our "Hole"!
Me, my cousin, and Marshall (little bro)

[attachment deleted by admin]
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

RTR_380/450R

The MOON MAN had to get in the picture!

[attachment deleted by admin]
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

RTR_380/450R

We limited out within a couple of hours!
Marshall, Moon Man, and RTR with some bugs!

[attachment deleted by admin]
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

RTR_380/450R

Sun going down!

[attachment deleted by admin]
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

RTR_380/450R

Lobster, steak, snapper, shrimp, salad, rice, wine, etc;
Perfect ending to a good day!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Anoriginal

Great pics, looks like fun. What key were you on?

RTR_380/450R

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Anoriginal

Great place. We own a house on Little Torch. Did you get out around Content and Sawyer?

We've been going every year for a week or two during lobster season since I was old enough to swim. My parents started going back in the 60's. I love it still and so do they.

Glad you had a good time.

SomBch

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

dreth

looks like a great time! glad yall had fun. while you were away i got my LSR frame, sub frame, and motor back :drive.gif ready in 3 more weeks

01ZX12R

Well I guess after taking a look at your pics I would have stayed home and played MR BABY SITTER instead of racing at Bartow also.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com