Main Menu

Gas

Started by o4250, June 11, 2006, 11:06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250

How often do you guys fill up your tanks, and how much do you put in everytime you fill up? Also what do you drive?

renmus

Whoever posted the link about lowest gas prices in  your area, will you repost?

big-daddy

Quote from: o4250 on June 11, 2006, 11:06:43 AM
How often do you guys fill up your tanks, and how much do you put in everytime you fill up? Also what do you drive?

When the gas gauge read empty and when its full.. A gas powered vehicle. any more dumb question?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Mudneck

in the quads,boat,truck,toy hauler,sports car,lawnmower or what?? Better get a job kid if you have to ask those questions! :'(
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

o4250

Ok, maybe I should cut it down for you guys, how much do you spend a week on gas, on your vehicle that you drive to work or other places?

UncleRico

My Stretch Hummer costs about 195.00 to fill up.
My Vespa scooter is like 9.00 to fill up.
My 12 meter fountain with quad 800's takes about $700.00 to fill up.

Thank God I own Gas stocks.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Exmx54

Every two days, $40 or so to fill up. 03 F-350

Ida_Mann

about every four days I fill up with 93 octane in my F-150 and spend about $65.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com