Sponsors

Started by TRX450R_Racer, June 11, 2006, 10:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX450R_Racer

 I see a lot of people have sponsors listed under the signature.

I would like to know how you got sponsored and what they do for you?
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

svtbolt04

You apply for them. And if anyone read their contract, it usually says you cannot discuss your contract with anyone... Its kinda like fight club.. "Rule number one.. No one talks about fight club.. Rule number two.. There are no rules in fight club."

But honestly, when your small time they give you discounts.. I saved alot revalving my shocks about a month ago. It helps to pay for the other expenses such as extra money for fuel to get to a race...race fees and what not.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com