Best place to buy a winch?

Started by Rubicon3303, December 24, 2004, 06:12:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rubicon3303

I got a 04 rubicon and i am looking to add a winch to it where should i look?
[url="http://www.hondaforeman.com"]http://www.hondaforeman.com[/url]

Moose

I got mine at Rocky Mountain ATV, Warn 3.0 for $359. Comes with rocker switch, remote switch, and roller fairlead. It's water proof also.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

customrubicon

Great price !! I do not recommend getting anything smaller than a warn 3.0. The Con is too heavy for a smaller winch. I have the Warn 3.0 and you will be happy.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

meathead1

try this site 399. del.http://alvertano.com/   use this site all the time he treats me fair
ARCTIC 650
450 FOREMAN
500 quad runner

steav

Got mine on E-BAY for $25. cheaper then I could find any wher else, and that was with shipping!

Honda328i

OK, I couldn't resist this one.  In Orlando, the best place to buy a wench is on South Orange Blossom Trail. ;D ;D Hee Heee  [smiley=EvilSmile.gif]
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

HillKiller

#6
   Hey Honda328i,

   I am with you on that one but you beat me to it! ::)
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

bbf


customrubicon

Warn makes a 4.0 but it does not fit ATV's. It is much larger in size than the ATV winches. I have never stalled mine even in the nastiest of mud. I have seen them stall but it takes alot. I also recommend getting a winch kit or making one up. The snatch blocks add to the pulling power.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com