atvtrailer graduation ride June 3rd

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, April 18, 2006, 07:37:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

Randall congrats.  Wish I could go but I'm w/o a bike for a while.  Have a great ride!

atvtrailer

Quote from: Numkut on June 01, 2006, 10:22:02 PM
Is that were the Pavement ends going towards Big scrub? I might come out if thats ok I ride a YZ250 two-smoker dirtbike.

yea, when u turn off of 19 and go down 573 the pavement ends after like 1/8 a mile, thats where we will be parked, as long as u ride its all good
05 450r #13B

Ride1Rob

Don't know if I'll be able to make it guys? I'll have inlaws coming down from Georgia tonite (Was supposed to get here yesterday) and may not be able to get away for the whole day  :-\  . May just have to end up going somewhere local for a couple hrs.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

atvtrailer

ok im plannin on bein parked on 573 off of 19 where the pavement ends around 9am, red dodge ram 1500 ect cab 4x4 and a black 450r in the back (no front fenders)
05 450r #13B

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

atvtrailer

Quote from: Ida_Mann on June 03, 2006, 08:33:10 PM
so how was the food Randall?

;-)

Id@

well, i didn't eat anything so i guess ask everyone else lol
05 450r #13B

eric

Quote from: Ida_Mann on June 03, 2006, 08:33:10 PM
so how was the food Randall?

;-)

Id@

I made up for Randal and had 3 subs. One for each ride ;D

Im@cracker

The food was excellent. Special Thanks to Randals Mom and Dad!
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

Honda328i

Everything was great today, the ride (thank God for the rain!!) the company, great to see some of y'alls again and meet some new people.  Thanks Randall's mom and dad for the food, that hit the spot.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com