atvtrailer graduation ride June 3rd

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, April 18, 2006, 07:37:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

This is it. He's done with High School.
I got an e-mail from his Mom and she is wanting to put together a group ride on Memorial Day weekend. A bunch of us have ridden with Randall and know how much he talks and doesn't seem to shut up.  ;) (Just kidding bro) anyways, Who wants to head to Ocala for that weekend?

By the way, I already have plans for Crystal River but figured I'd start this thing up.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ida_Mann

depending on my babysitting arrangments,,,,I mightacould make the ride.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

susieblazer


  Where is the ride going to be?? We would like to try to make it...have to see if he's as good as all the talking he does...hehehe j/k Randall  Yeah i know i have a pooplaris....anyways..........


congrats on leaving H.S. and all your endeavors in the schools you want to go to soon....
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

svtbolt04

Most schools dont have school ID's.. I know my highschool doesnt.

But to the ride, I will have been out of the cast for 2 weeks. I think it might be too soon to be back riding once its off.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Busta Nutt

Come on Patti you is a highjackin the thread

gearhead400

I'm suppose to be going to jersey somewhere around the last week of may but if i'm not I'll def. be there. I ride with Randall a lot so i gotta be there for the celebration ride!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

eric

hey Kyle I am going to be out of town on Vacation but if it is the week before I could go.

Chuck_Norris


Im@cracker

Congrats Randall!

I will be there.
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

gearhead400

Quote from: eric on April 20, 2006, 07:37:43 AM
hey Kyle I am going to be out of town on Vacation but if it is the week before I could go.

im probably going to be gone on vaca too. Although no one has made dates yet so i might not be able to get a week off work, which means i will definitely be at this ride.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Da_Mtg_Man

Well, I've talked a couple people and it looks like a few of you guys are going to be on vacation so a few people mentioned about moving it to the following weekend (the 6th).
Instead of Memorial day weekend it will be the weekend after. Chime in and let me know who can be there.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ida_Mann

I should be free that weekend,,,not memorial day weekend.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

gearhead400

almost positive i'll be free that weekend.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Im@cracker

Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

atvtrailer

well, i dont really kno what this is about, but i guess il be at it
05 450r #13B

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: atvtrailer on April 25, 2006, 08:29:13 PM
well, i dont really kno what this is about, but i guess il be at it

I should hope so, It's in your honor.  ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

1FasterBlaster

Well...I just came out of retirement and got a nice fast quad; so I'll most likely be there with Suzieblaser and Hoss400.

svtbolt04

If I am feeling like I can tear it up, I will be there.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

clancooler

if randalls gonna lead then its gonna be a speed ride! :)
2004 DVX 400
full White Bros Pro Alum. Exhaust
Oneal Bars
Honda Throttle

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

clancooler

looks like we got a challenge, lol  ;D
2004 DVX 400
full White Bros Pro Alum. Exhaust
Oneal Bars
Honda Throttle

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

atvtrailer

Quote from: T2 on April 28, 2006, 09:01:18 PM
DID Someone say SpeedRide ;D

yea, btw, when is the next speed ride?
05 450r #13B

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com