Calvin Ford Commercial.....LMAO

Started by Alba450, May 29, 2006, 05:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alba450

I just saw this commercial and I was LMAO.....I can't believe local dealers make these goofy comericals to get customers to the dealership.  Enjoy ;)


http://www.break.com/index/calvinford.html
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

IneedPOWA

Lol.  A Buick dealer near us had a commercial and the guy wasnt wearing any pants.

kfx400rob

hahahahhaahahahaha lmao

i would definitly buy a ford from them!
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

kfx400rob

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Chevy1500z71

that is by far one of the best low budget comercials iv ever seen lmao cooome and get it!!!!!!!! lol hahahahha

Alba450

The best part was when he was in the F-250........"Here's an F-250 SuperCrew 4X4 LongBed ONLY 32,990".......Cooooooooooome annnnd GET IT :deal.gif
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com