Check out this QuadRod

Started by mrbones, January 07, 2005, 09:13:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

NPRVinson

Looks fast, A guy I used to ride with rode a Boss Hoss (motorcycle w/ 400c.i. small block) and he said it did 0-60 in 2.6 sec. it was unbelievably fast. He went through alot of rear tires too.

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

dj_pizzim

wow only 3500 that should have been shipped out to cali and sold there would have brought alot more money
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

yfz122

I almost bought that V-rod quad thing. I posted a picture of it about eight months ago in the Bithlo drag section. He was only asking $2000 for it at that time. I drove it around in the dirt and it was not fast. He wouldn't let me take it to the pavement and run it.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

mrbones

That engine has 125hp w/o the turbo. Maybe it wasn't setup right? It SHOULD be fast. It looks like it would handle horribly. Best suited for drag racing.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

yfz122

Yeah I could tell it had serious power. It was not hooking in the dirt at all. Kinda took the fun away
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

greenmachine

Quote from: NPRVinson on January 07, 2005, 09:33:49 AM
Looks fast, A guy I used to ride with rode a Boss Hoss (motorcycle w/ 400c.i. small block) and he said it did 0-60 in 2.6 sec. it was unbelievably fast. He went through alot of rear tires too.
What was this guys 1st name if you dont mind. I have a friend in your area who built a boss hoss a few years ago. Now he rides a road king.
There is a guy next to my shop who drives up on one every day, it sounds like a top fuel dragster, makes me look every time I hear it.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com