Lakeland Pigfest

Started by shirah86, January 15, 2008, 10:15:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shirah86

Anybody goin to the lakeland pigfest bar b que competition next week, my team will be there again to dominate the backyard contest, anybody can come by booth from the site and ill hook yah up with some food if yah aint hungry you can grab a beer or two, my new teams name is Southern Smoke!

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: shirah86 on January 15, 2008, 10:15:19 AM
Anybody goin to the lakeland pigfest bar b que competition next week, my team will be there again to dominate the backyard contest, anybody can come by booth from the site and ill hook yah up with some food if yah aint hungry you can grab a beer or two, my new teams name is Southern Smoke!

Whydidnt you show in Sebring? This year was the Jack Daniels qualifier and the Tripple Crown?? You didnt show last year did you?

shirah86

I was running the tow truck for my dad while he went down there and competed this past weekend

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: shirah86 on January 15, 2008, 02:10:16 PM
I was running the tow truck for my dad while he went down there and competed this past weekend

  I think I seen his trailer with the Hot sause on the side.?

shirah86


SWAMP_DONKEY

 Yea we didnt do so good this year we only placed in 4 divisions.

shirah86

are yall comin to lakeland

SWAMP_DONKEY


SWAMP_DONKEY

 Took grand champion @ Okee, willl you be in wachula?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com