Arctic Cat utility in Deltona?

Started by Ida_Mann, May 23, 2006, 08:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

Saw an Arctic Cat utility quad on the back of a tow truck yesterday making a fast getaway down Doyle in Deltona yesterday afternoon about 6pm,,,,,,,anybody's?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Da_Mtg_Man

Sounds like someone didn't make the payment on time.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ida_Mann

well, I didn't really want to add that there was a Volusia Sheriff on a motorcycle following close behind.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

MachineDog

Sounds like someone was caught riding quads too many times.  :'( Or it could just be a new quad for the department to chase us down with.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Tripyn

I am betting someone got pinched riding where they are not suppose to. 

FYI-I live out near "bikers paradise" and they are patrolling there daily.  Volusia County Sheriff/Deltona detachment now has a healthy fleet of 4X4's, riders beware!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com