anyone been to 5a

Started by mudhawg, May 16, 2006, 10:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudhawg

has anyone rode 5a or heard if u can still ride there?
700 sportsman 30inchmudlites tech4 exhaust,lift kit,clutch kit,dobeck control box

FLCat

Yes, you can still ride there.   It's real dry right now though. 
I have my license to chill. 

05 Arctic Cat 650 V-Twin

ananomaly

Not since I got spoiled @ Windrock last March.   Going to need summer rains to kick in to keep the dust down.
05 eiger 4x4 manual
04 bruin
05 f150 crew 4x4
Gotta work but wanna ride.
Life should be a journy to the grave, body thoroughly used up,
totally worn out and screaming " Woo-Hoo...What a ride."

Blue160

yea i was just there last weekend and it is still open but it is dry
2005 Yamaha Raptor 350
2002 Kawasaki Lakota 300
2004 Suzuki Quadsport 250

FLCat

Quote from: gnu on May 17, 2006, 01:22:15 PM
Not since I got spoiled @ Windrock last March.   Going to need summer rains to kick in to keep the dust down.

Where is Windrock and what is it like?   
I have my license to chill. 

05 Arctic Cat 650 V-Twin

Zoomer

Windrock is in Tennessee.  We are leaving next Friday to go check it out for the first time.  There is some cool videos of it at www.mudcon.com Can't wait!!!

ananomaly

You'll love Windrock...I'm going back the first of july.
05 eiger 4x4 manual
04 bruin
05 f150 crew 4x4
Gotta work but wanna ride.
Life should be a journy to the grave, body thoroughly used up,
totally worn out and screaming " Woo-Hoo...What a ride."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com