me like!!

Started by klutchbuster400, May 17, 2006, 03:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

i like the new layout mods!!!! sites lookin great, plenty of green everywhere, and i do liek green ;)

this layout looks great!!!!

Ida_Mann

I liek green too,,,,this layout is NIIIIIIICE Mr. Bones.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

bigscrub79

I like it too. Nice job
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Dr.Dirt

It's definatly different.

atvtrailer

looks good, keep up the good work mr bones  :ThumbsUp.gif
05 450r #13B

Alba450

Yea I like it alot!!   Nice Job Mr. Bones :ThumbsUp.gif

For any chance did you guys update the "BANNED" button ???................................j/p
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

RAD 450r

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Fox17

love the new look. ;) great job.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Alba450 on May 17, 2006, 03:40:04 PM
Yea I like it alot!!   Nice Job Mr. Bones :ThumbsUp.gif

For any chance did you guys update the "BANNED" button ???................................j/p

lol.... Let me check..... ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Alba450

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 17, 2006, 04:35:22 PM
Quote from: Alba450 on May 17, 2006, 03:40:04 PM
Yea I like it alot!!   Nice Job Mr. Bones :ThumbsUp.gif

For any chance did you guys update the "BANNED" button ???................................j/p

lol.... Let me check..... ;)

You go do that :H
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Alba450 on May 17, 2006, 04:46:04 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 17, 2006, 04:35:22 PM
Quote from: Alba450 on May 17, 2006, 03:40:04 PM
Yea I like it alot!!   Nice Job Mr. Bones :ThumbsUp.gif

For any chance did you guys update the "BANNED" button ???................................j/p

lol.... Let me check..... ;)

You go do that :H

Guess it's not working.  ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Alba450

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 17, 2006, 04:50:34 PM
Quote from: Alba450 on May 17, 2006, 04:46:04 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 17, 2006, 04:35:22 PM
Quote from: Alba450 on May 17, 2006, 03:40:04 PM
Yea I like it alot!!   Nice Job Mr. Bones :ThumbsUp.gif

For any chance did you guys update the "BANNED" button ???................................j/p

lol.... Let me check..... ;)

You go do that :H

Guess it's not working.  ;)

Thank God :bow.gif
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

wheelie_boy

lmao, and yea i love the new layout.  It could just be me here with my moms slow speed, but it kinda seems like it takes longer to load? or is that just me
05 kx 250f

backinsaddle

I love the "Show unread posts since last visit" option at the top.  Now I can see all the new posts in 1 click :)

Yamaha72

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

americanhighlander

It runs pretty fast on 56k here in middle nowhere here.
But, hey mr,bones you did a very good job on it impoving layout
and every thing on here.Now!! i can even view topics in here alot faster here. :)

:Clap.gif :Fp :star.gif
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Thrumud

Me gusta mucho !   

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Magnum330

Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.

mrbones

Thanks everyone. Glad you guys like it. I was upgrading the forum to the latest version and had to redo the look and feel so I started from scratch. A lot of features I wanted to add didn't work with the older forum version. Oh, and the chat is back!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com