Welcome Richard (H2OS) to the site

Started by Redgrizzly660, January 09, 2005, 10:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redgrizzly660

I want to welcome my cousin Richard from Quebec Canada to the site. He had such a good time riding my daughter's ATV  he will be buying one  too.

WELCOME Richard (H2OS) to the site[/size]

Grizz



T2

Welcome Richard, you'll be hooked just like the rest of us. ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

budman

#2
Welcome Richard!! (typed with a french canadian accent) Hope you're not as ugly as Grizz and hold your liquor better
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

sk8r_dude

Welcome to the site and the sport. I ride with Claude all the time and I give you one warning, he is expensive to hang around with or in your case be related to!! Have fun and stay warm.
05 Grizzly 660, 2500 winch, Garmin 276c GPS, Quad Boss trunk

05 Grizzly 660 Camo, 2500 winch, Quad Boss trunk 

[url="http://www.beachinlineskates.com/"]http://www.beachinlineskates.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.123skate.com/"]http://www.123skate.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/"]http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/[/url]
[url="http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com"]http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com[/url]

Qdawg76

Welcome to the site and the sport Richard
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Chuck_Norris


Moose

Welcome Richard,

You're doomed now. Once you get bit by the atv bug, you never get rid of it. No cure known to man.  ;D

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

customrubicon

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteWelcome to the site and the sport. I ride with Claude all the time and I give you one warning, he is expensive to hang around with or in your case be related to!! Have fun and stay warm.

Yeah, but he has a lot of cool stuff  ;D

Welcome to the site Richard, Enjoy.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

dreth

now all you have to do Richard is move to florida so you can defrost ;D ride on

B-man

Welcome aboard. Lots of cool people here.
YZ 490  "Yellow Jacket"

budman

Ok,H2OS, you have been officially welcomed to the site. This would be the time to make your first post.   ;D  I know it's hard to follow Grizz's example of 1 million posts, but don't be just a reader.... 8)
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Kawa3

2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Welcome from the sunshine state [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com