"Easily offended and stuck-ups not allowed!"

Started by Southern4x4, May 13, 2006, 01:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

~Demon_Boy250X~

#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

quadracer1992

Im not honest either. I left out that im also mentally handicapped. hdlsahflkjdnhuojehoighrf9027u432983u78173208!~~!!!!!!!
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mudmonkey

ha..wow hey anthony, jeff is right, gay guys get all the girls  ;) so its ok to come out and admitt it  ;D  :-*
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Southern4x4

Quote from: mudmonkey on February 03, 2008, 04:50:09 PM
ha..wow hey anthony, jeff is right, gay guys get all the gUYS  ;) so its ok to come out and admitt it  ;D  :-*
wrong G word
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mudmonkey

tru, tru..but they get alot of girls too, b/c the r "one of the girls" duh..u can do each others hair and makeup   ;)
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Southern4x4

Quote from: mudmonkey on February 03, 2008, 05:00:33 PM
tru, tru..but they get alot of girls too, b/c the r "one of the girls" duh..u can do each others hair and makeup   ;)
Ya but thats all theyll do.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

Im not gay. I was never in a closet to begin with.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

~Demon_Boy250X~

#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Southern4x4

Quote from: quadracer1992 on February 03, 2008, 10:57:38 PM
Im not gay. I was never in a closet to begin with.
Its ok, you began straight but I guess never quite made it with the ladies and went gay, no biggie.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

~Demon_Boy250X~

Quote from: Southern4x4 on February 04, 2008, 09:23:49 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on February 03, 2008, 10:57:38 PM
Im not gay. I was never in a closet to begin with.
Its ok, you began straight but I guess never quite made it with the ladies and went gay, no biggie.

Thats what she said!



LOL.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

~Demon_Boy250X~

#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

Whos Jeffrey? We got a new member or something? Oh you mean me JeffERy. You cant even spell my name right so why should I be your friend? :-[
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

I  dont want you to be my friend because you offend me easily.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

mudmonkey

Quote from: quadracer1992 on February 06, 2008, 02:56:29 AM
I  dont want you to be my friend because you offend me easily.

thenn uhh...u shouldnt be in here...youre "NOT ALLOWED!!"

duh
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Southern4x4

Not only is he g@y, but he cant read...wow that sucks to be him.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~