Has gas gone down where u live?

Started by MadMudder, May 11, 2006, 10:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMudder

Hey I was on my way home today when i happen to noitce that gas has dropped here. Im just south of Jacksonville and it was like 2.87 for almost 2 weeks and just latley it has gone down to 2.82. Just wanted to know that and i also wouldnt mind knowing what prices are where u guys are at regardless of dropping or not. Thanks..
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

svtbolt04

3.27 for 93 here in naples. Goes up on the weekends though about 5-6 cents.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

atvtrailer

2.75 here in citrus, been goin down a lil, but not a whole lot  :(
05 450r #13B

MadMudder

Hey what are u crying about... 2.75 is cheap. But what i dont understand is that disel is still 2.97... Makes no sense. Oh by the way Stv, you might want to come up here to fill up on premium cause its only about 3 bucks and it doesnt change on the weekends..
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

svtbolt04

Im almost 500 miles away. Fill up here, then when I get there, fill up then head back to naples to fill up again. Might have to stop a few times too.

And its SVT as in Special Vehical Team.. Bolt as in Lightning. People make it seem like I have some sort of std..
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

klutchbuster400

lil over 3 bucks here, been going up.....

Ida_Mann

was about 3.20 or so here for premium, and lately it's been in the 3.03 range.

but on my 100 or so miles I drive each day I notice BIG differences in price depending on what part of town I am in.

I also pretty much only fill up at Costco or Sam's Club and it typically saves me about $.05-.10 per gallon from anywhere else.

Seeing as how I save about $1.76 with each fillup at a Costco, and I paid $17 for the membership, I make up my membership fee in about ten tankfulls,,,,,which is about 40 business days for me.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Quad32x

$2.62  is  the  cheapest  Ive  seen  around  the  Ocala  area.  And  thats  not  the  major  brands.  It  was  at  a  little  habeb  store. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

MuddFreak77

Diesel went up .10 overnight, it was sitting at 2.92/gal at 5pm yesterday, this morning its up around $3.02/gal.  That is insane .10 in less than 12 hrs
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Da_Mtg_Man

Thats becuae it's Friday. Gas always goes up around here on Fridays and then drops again Sunday evening.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Bigscrb15

I haven't noticed gas going up, I have only spent $40 in gas in the last year, lol. Gotta love the company gas card :):):)
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

FLCat

Diesel here is between $2.89 and $2.99 at most of the stations.  The ones by I-95 are, of course, higher. 
I have my license to chill. 

05 Arctic Cat 650 V-Twin

MuddFreak77

I would die to see diesel back at the price it was 3 years ago!!!!   $1.29/gal, hell I remember when it was $0.69/gal and that was less then 7 years ago.
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Fox17

if that happened everyone would have a diesel!
its around 3.00 here give or take.

MadMudder

Just wanted to bump this up cause just in the past week gas has went from around 2.89 to about 2.69 and dropping in my area. We mabye just lucky? By the way we were going through St.Augistine and i found a working texaco that was 2.10 for unledded and like 2.40 for disel! I dont know if it was a mistake but people were there. I told my mom to fill up there but she said that she didnt feel like stopping!!! >:( SHE PASSED UP 2.10 PER GALLON GAS!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway just wanted to know if it was starting to drop.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

greenmachine

$2.62/GAL. for 87 octane in the Brandon area, east of Tampa...and dropping.

gery350

lowest ive seen in miami is 2.81 average 2.83-2.87 >:(
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Quad32x

Quote from: gery350 on May 24, 2006, 12:41:03 PM
lowest ive seen in miami is 2.81 average 2.83-2.87 >:(
Hows  a  man  to  buy  peanut  butter  with  these  gas  prices !! :cursing.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

gery350

Quote from: Quad32x on May 24, 2006, 12:45:12 PM
Quote from: gery350 on May 24, 2006, 12:41:03 PM
lowest ive seen in miami is 2.81 average 2.83-2.87 >:(
Hows  a  man  to  buy  peanut  butter  with  these  gas  prices !! :cursing.gif

its not easy but we have to ration.................

the gas, that is! ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Toomey

Quote from: Quad32x on May 24, 2006, 12:45:12 PM
Quote from: gery350 on May 24, 2006, 12:41:03 PM
lowest ive seen in miami is 2.81 average 2.83-2.87 >:(
Hows  a  man  to  buy  peanut  butter  with  these  gas  prices !! :cursing.gif

How's a kid to buy gas with these gas prices!
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Southern4x4

lowest ive seen is 2.73 theyve dropped some down here
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

MadMudder

Hey I think Remus wanted me to bump this and I just wanted to know something. Do gas compaines switch formulas for sumer and winter? Cause my cousin said once they switch to the summer formula the prices are gonna hit the 4 dollar range. I dont belive its true but could somebody tell me so?
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Moose

#22
Yes, you are right.

I heard the president talk about it, but I didn't pay much attention to it so I don't know when they change, but they do.

If my bad memory serves me right, the price will go up. I thought it had.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

americanhighlander

Well, the lowest gas price i have seen in live oak yestday
was 2.89 gallon and 3cents off with gift card will be 2.86.

But,on sunday i went to keaton beach and i went head back into perry on way
home to mcalpin it was 2.83 gallon at perry walmarts in perry on sunday.

Just, like gas prices will bounce up and lower halftime on somedays when stock
market plays it's self.. ;)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com