I can't get on floridaatv.com?

Started by americanhighlander, May 11, 2006, 09:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

americanhighlander

I can't get on floridaatv.com since today,
but yestday i can still get on web site.

But web site is not showing up,maybe due bad weather this morning
we tooked some good lighting strikes here
this morning around 3:30am this morning when
line of storms came into mcalpin and went to lake city.
But it was some pretty bad azz lighting and i live in a
32x80 doublewide trailer i know how  scary that is with
lighting flashes on both sides windows i had duct down
near my waterbed for hour and wait if i hear hail
hitting ground then i have to wake up my parents and
get hell out here that means a tornado is near by.
You know what i mean by that,

I aint taking any chances for staying in mobile home
when weather gets worse i always go lake city to wait out storms
untill it leaves our area here. :)

But we didn't get anying noaa weather radio warnings
at 3:30am this morning. >:(

We had some good down pours rain here this morning...

thanks, 8)
amhighlander

Ps:Btw let me know your web site is back online yuntride. ;)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

FLCat

Is the other site going to be coming back up or do the members have to re-register with this new place?
I have my license to chill. 

05 Arctic Cat 650 V-Twin

Da_Mtg_Man

It will be back up. The server is down. The new site isn't fully functional yet.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Moose

There was some bad weather up here, so they most likely got hit by lightning.
Happens often.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Bigscrb15

I am thinking the server is down for the upgrades DS was talking about last week or the week before.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

DZ 350

ya i was goin insane b/c i couldn't get on Fl ATV
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

Quad32x

Man.  I  cant  stand  not  being  on  the  Bus !!!!!  Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!! :cursing.gif :cursing.gif :cursing.gif :cursing.gif :cursing.gif :cursing.gif :cursing.gif :cursing.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

qt314nfla

Oh hell I'm sure Cain would let you climb on and go for a ride.  It's a tighter fit but in a pinch it should do.

Does that make you feel more like you're on the bus?

klutchbuster400

bus is still gettin maintenance?
dang dude, they trippin foo :( i told them peanut butter wasnt a good lubricant for an engine.....

MuddFreak77

Quote from: Quad32x on May 12, 2006, 02:22:43 AM
Man.  I  cant  stand  not  being  on  the  Bus !!!!!  Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!! :cursing.gif :cursing.gif :cursing.gif :cursing.gif :cursing.gif :cursing.gif :cursing.gif :cursing.gif

Quad, after Cain lets him "ride" the bus    ROFLMAO

[attachment deleted by admin]
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Quad32x

Quote from: QT314 on May 12, 2006, 02:24:38 AM
Oh hell I'm sure Cain would let you climb on and go for a ride.  It's a tighter fit but in a pinch it should do.

Does that make you feel more like you're on the bus?
Man !  You  gots  to  stop  it  whites  gurl ! ;) 2:L 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

MuddFreak77

Its all good Quad!!!!!  Glad we can all take a joke
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Quad32x

I  told  Yunt  not  to  smack  off  around  things  that  have  electricty  in  them !!  Dumb  redneck !! ;) 2:L 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

MuddFreak77

Quote from: Quad32x on May 12, 2006, 02:33:13 AM
I  told  Yunt  not  to  smack  off  around  things  that  have  electricty  in  them !!  Dumb  redneck !! ;) 2:L 2:L

LOL  I don't even want to know!!!!
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Quad32x

I  hear  he  shorted  out  his  pee pee.  Poor  fellow ! :o ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

qt314nfla

Quote from: Quad32x on May 12, 2006, 02:33:13 AM
I  told  Yunt  not  to  smack  off  around  things  that  have  electricty  in  them !!  Dumb  redneck !! ;) 2:L 2:L

Were you watching him on your webcam again?  I knew there was something wrong w/ that darn bus.  You're supposed to be checking out voyeurbus.com.  Not yuntwacksit.com .  You need to come out w/ us some time. 

MuddFreak77

Quote from: QT314 on May 12, 2006, 02:36:48 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on May 12, 2006, 02:33:13 AM
I  told  Yunt  not  to  smack  off  around  things  that  have  electricty  in  them !!  Dumb  redneck !! ;) 2:L 2:L

Were you watching him on your webcam again?  I knew there was something wrong w/ that darn bus.  You're supposed to be checking out voyeurbus.com.  Not yuntwacksit.com .  You need to come out w/ us some time. 

QT I'm not even going to comment, but I thought the real web site was shortstuff4sportos.com       ;D
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Quad32x

Just  come  on  down  and  visit  us  on  the  Bus  more  often  ya  fat  heads !   2:L 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

qt314nfla

Quote from: Quad32x on May 12, 2006, 04:05:31 AM
Just  come  on  down  and  visit  us  on  the  Bus  more  often  ya  fat  heads !   2:L 2:L

Some sausage not bad.  Too much sausage is a scary thing.  And y'all seem to like playing in the sausage room which really worries me. :-*

Quad32x

Quote from: QT314 on May 12, 2006, 04:11:41 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on May 12, 2006, 04:05:31 AM
Just  come  on  down  and  visit  us  on  the  Bus  more  often  ya  fat  heads !   2:L 2:L

Some sausage not bad.  Too much sausage is a scary thing.  And y'all seem to like playing in the sausage room which really worries me. :-*
No  worrys  QT.  From  what  Ive  seen  I`ll  give  you  some  sausage  anytime  you  happen  to  crave  any.  No  need  for  thanks.  Thats  just  the  kind  of  man  I  am. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Dr.Dirt


Quad32x

Like  father , like  son.  Now  get  out  there  and  get  your  self  some ! :ThumbsUp.gif 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

qt314nfla

Quote from: Quad32x on May 12, 2006, 04:17:52 AM
Quote from: QT314 on May 12, 2006, 04:11:41 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on May 12, 2006, 04:05:31 AM
Just  come  on  down  and  visit  us  on  the  Bus  more  often  ya  fat  heads !   2:L 2:L

Some sausage not bad.  Too much sausage is a scary thing.  And y'all seem to like playing in the sausage room which really worries me. :-*
No  worrys  QT.  From  what  Ive  seen  I`ll  give  you  some  sausage  anytime  you  happen  to  crave  any.  No  need  for  thanks.  Thats  just  the  kind  of  man  I  am. ;)

Quad I"m flattered but I don't need your wife and kids missing you.  You'd never want to go home.  Then when she came to pick you up I'd have to kick her butt.  I'm not really into fighting.

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Quad32x on May 12, 2006, 04:26:13 AM
Like  father , like  son.  Now  get  out  there  and  get  your  self  some ! :ThumbsUp.gif 2:L

Thats the motto of the Hungwell family  ;)  ;D