I can't get on floridaatv.com?

Started by americanhighlander, May 11, 2006, 05:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quad32x

Quote from: QT314 on May 12, 2006, 12:27:11 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on May 12, 2006, 12:17:52 AM
Quote from: QT314 on May 12, 2006, 12:11:41 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on May 12, 2006, 12:05:31 AM
Just  come  on  down  and  visit  us  on  the  Bus  more  often  ya  fat  heads !   2:L 2:L

Some sausage not bad.  Too much sausage is a scary thing.  And y'all seem to like playing in the sausage room which really worries me. :-*
No  worrys  QT.  From  what  Ive  seen  I`ll  give  you  some  sausage  anytime  you  happen  to  crave  any.  No  need  for  thanks.  Thats  just  the  kind  of  man  I  am. ;)

Quad I"m flattered but I don't need your wife and kids missing you.  You'd never want to go home.  Then when she came to pick you up I'd have to kick her butt.  I'm not really into fighting.
QT , Im  single  girl.  Im  a  single  dad.  No  worrys  bout  other  women, ;) ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Dr.Dirt


qt314nfla

See I have this whole thing about sharing.  I don't share well w/ kids.  Sorry.  QT's not a breeder.

yunt2ride

#28
I spoke with DS last night and he did not know the site was down. He said he would have someone reset the server.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Da_Mtg_Man

Come on guys, Keep this for the short bus.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

05greengriz

                                    HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Quad32x

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 12, 2006, 07:21:52 AM
Come on guys, Keep this for the short bus.
The  Bus  has  no  boundaries !!!    ;) 8)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Joedirt

Have some manners Quad before you get your skull thumped... ;D
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Quad32x

Quote from: Joedirt on May 12, 2006, 08:00:10 AM
Have some manners Quad before you get your skull thumped... ;D
Are  you  threating  me ?

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Joedirt

Do I look like a skull thumping Moderator?..you having withdrawls?
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Quad32x on May 12, 2006, 07:46:54 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 12, 2006, 07:21:52 AM
Come on guys, Keep this for the short bus.
The  Bus  has  no  boundaries !!!    ;) 8)

and lot's of stops :-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Mudneck

I think Mr bones is even trying to fix the server to get all you idiots off his site...LOL............... ;)
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

SwampRat

Quote from: Joedirt on May 12, 2006, 08:06:01 AM
Do I look like a skull thumping Moderator?..you having withdrawls?

Here you go Quad.  Have fun in the Short Bus.

http://www.digitalsniper.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=19
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

Joedirt

Quote from: bushwacker on May 12, 2006, 08:27:20 AM
I think Mr bones is even trying to fix the server to get all you idiots off his site...LOL............... ;)


You no longer a Bus rider?
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Mudneck

yea & the new site dont have any mods! so have at it!!!!!!!!! It wont be deleted foe a while & DS outta town!!!!!!
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Quad32x

I  can  see  it  now.  Retards  wandering  aimlessly  wondering  why  the  Bus  hasnt  come  by  there  stops  yet.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

americanhighlander

#43
Quote from: yunt2ride on May 12, 2006, 06:36:26 AM
I spoke with DS last night and he did not know the site was down. He said he would have someone reset the server.
  Thanks, for letting me know about that.

Well, I just went on web site just few mins ago
it's working great and doing fine.  :)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com