99% Done!!

Started by Alba450, May 11, 2006, 04:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ppark350se

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 12, 2006, 06:50:11 AM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on May 12, 2006, 06:27:25 AM
Quote from: ppark350se on May 12, 2006, 04:50:28 AM
Nice bike! one day ill be rich and have a R700 with that many mods.

dude do you not know what kind of bike that is. its a 450 ;)
im pretty sure he knows, i think he's just saying he'd rather have a rappy then a yfz ;)

thank you. yes i know its a 450. but im a speed trails guy. not track.
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

RAD 450r

Quote from: ppark350se on May 12, 2006, 07:04:43 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 12, 2006, 06:50:11 AM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on May 12, 2006, 06:27:25 AM
Quote from: ppark350se on May 12, 2006, 04:50:28 AM
Nice bike! one day ill be rich and have a R700 with that many mods.

dude do you not know what kind of bike that is. its a 450 ;)
im pretty sure he knows, i think he's just saying he'd rather have a rappy then a yfz ;)

thank you. yes i know its a 450. but im a speed trails guy. not track.


Work your a$$ off for a year or two and its possible, Parents might help a lil too
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

ppark350se

give me acouple years ill be there dont worrie.
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

qt314nfla

Very nice bike and I'm truely jealous.  It's gonna cost me 1/3 of what your mods cost to repair mine and unless something changes it's going to take me a year before I can afford to have it fixed.

Hope it runs as nice as it looks.

Now did anyone else notice that they have art/picture/paintings in their garage?

Alba450

Quote from: QT314 on May 12, 2006, 08:31:51 PM
Very nice bike and I'm truely jealous.  It's gonna cost me 1/3 of what your mods cost to repair mine and unless something changes it's going to take me a year before I can afford to have it fixed.

Hope it runs as nice as it looks.

Now did anyone else notice that they have art/picture/paintings in their garage?

That's only 1 painting!!  My mom has like 5 in the Garage!! I hate them I just have to get some YAMAHA Posters or something :-\
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com