must respond EMMIDIATELY

Started by dreth, May 04, 2006, 07:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

If you have the means and ability to pick up and leave for vacation anythime you want i am here to inform you that i have rented a cabin for 8 in kentucky for 4 days and 4 have canceled due to personal reasons so i have extra room.
the cabins are rented from this saturday the 6th till the 9th. they are located in harlan kentucky, home of black mountain ohv park; 100 miles of mountainous terrain. the park was rated the 2nd best spot to ride anywhere. you ride right from your cabin and you can ride on the roads.

i am leaving friday the 5th of may at 5pm. it will take me 15hours to get there.

let me know. all the cabins are booked. if you decide to drive up with us the cost will be $100 for the cabin for all 4 days. plus your food and fuel ofcourse.

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

VForcedave

Have a good time dreth. Be safe.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

DevoCorum

that sounds like a lot of fun...if I could go...I would go.  But you are gonna have an AWESOME time...enjoy!
2004 Bombardier Outlander 400

[url="http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/devocorum/mudsmall.jpg"]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/devocorum/mudsmall.jpg[/url]

Chillinthemost

If this weekend wasnt the last Quadscrambles race I would love to go. Have fun and climb something really steep for me ;)
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

dreth

Quote from: Chillinthemost on May 04, 2006, 03:48:30 PM
If this weekend wasnt the last Quadscrambles race I would love to go. Have fun and climb something really steep for me ;)


you know i will!  i love those big mountain climbs ;D

thanks everyone. im sure we will have a blast 8)

klutchbuster400

have fun dreth!



ps : I, not E   :D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com