Bartow Motocross 4/30

Started by Hondarider22, April 25, 2006, 09:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondarider22

havent been to bartow in a long time, and heard that they changed there track, so me and a few other people are gonna try to make it out there this sunday for a practice. Anyone else thinking about going?
so far we have:

me
woody 450r
yamaha350r and his brother
my brother
i think
jake
eric

not very many thats why i made this thread  :-\

curtis you should try to come! up for a little race number 2?  >:D  :D

ebtrx450r


WOODY_450r

im going!!!

last time i went to bartow was in june 2005 :P  and i jumped alot that day so maybe going sunday i will jump alot and break my stupid curse of jumping  :P     (its all in my head :P >:()
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Hondarider22

Quote from: ebtrx450r on April 25, 2006, 09:23:31 PM
Wish I could!

well i meant maverick but it goes for both of you  :P

to bad man, bartow was a fun track back in the day, hopefully it still is!

has anyone been there lately?  ???

#26YFZ

I hope I can make it.....hockey comes first and if i have a late game i wont be able to make it.

Hondarider22


53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

53yfz450

Quote from: #26YFZ on April 25, 2006, 09:34:23 PM
I hope I can make it.....hockey comes first and if i have a late game i wont be able to make it.

come on you dang fruit booter :P (street talk for an inliner) come out and ride screw hockey :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: trx#9 on April 27, 2006, 10:25:06 PM
Quote from: Hondarider119 on April 25, 2006, 09:53:06 PM
jake? maverick?
Maverick gets his glamour shots on sunday. ;)

not unless you finish sewing my dress! susan!  :hotty2.gif
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Hondarider22


#26YFZ

My dad is gonna be out of town on sunday so we may not be able to make it....unless, I just drive us but I doubt he wants that to happen. I'll try though.

53yfz450

that sucks. you still going sat right alan. i hope you can go. just get a paper notorized and have darren take you. if your alowwed :-\
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com