Maytown / 5A Saturday 4/22/06

Started by Im@cracker, April 08, 2006, 07:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Im@cracker

Anyone else going to Maytown / 5A tomorrow?
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

Ida_Mann

I wanna go next weekend maybe saturday, but I don't wanna go alone because I plan to try to sink my quad and don't wanna be stuck out there trying to pull myself out before I get a winch for the rig.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Im@cracker

Its very dry out there...you will have no problems unless you are looking for mud. I may go Friday and Saturday. I will let you know
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Im@cracker

We are going Friday for sure
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

Im@cracker

Anyone up for Maytown / 5A tomorrow?
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

surgical172


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com