ftr mx race at sand mt 5-14

Started by #74 crf250r, April 24, 2006, 12:35:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

#74 crf250r

should be a huge turnout gates open friday, practice sat, and racing sunday.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

WOODY_450r

dang i wish i could race that one  >:( i had being to young to do that :'(
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Hondarider22

im gonna try to make it, not possitive about it though...trust me I want too!! but i have to get a ride and be allowed to  >:(

RTR_380/450R

Wont be there for this race!  Ill be fishing w/ my good friend Cadillac Williams.
(name drop!!)
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Alba450

I wish I could give it a try but im 14 :-\
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

quadsonly4

Bremer and McGrath will be at Red Bud Michigan.  Sorry SM, but thanks for all your help.

LostCause

First class 25.00 all other class 15.00.  What a deal.

They will also be doing TT race sat night.

on practice day your fee includes the TT track.

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

YFZCutie113

We will be there for the Saturday race!!!!! I will be taking more pics !! So people if ya want pics of you or your kids racing the TT race please email me at  yfzcutie113@yahoo.com with your info name race# bike brand bike color and email address or phone # thank you so very much Brandi
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

Mrs.Nightbreed

I heard that they only have 20 gates meaning only 10 quads can gate at a time. Does anyone know for sure if this is still the case?

53yfz450

last i was thier i think they had more. :-\ but maybee im seeing things ::)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Alba450

So meaning it's a FTR race I can ride? ???  Isn't there a practice or something on sunday?
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com