why all the highjack post

Started by mudhawg, April 19, 2006, 09:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudhawg

I see alot of highjack post here,for exsample,someone ask for some thing in the wanted forums,before they have time to respond someone has already pm the guys or ask about the reply,i think if u need something post it ,not to use someones post for info. i also see something for sale and posts that say this is to high,my feelings are if thats what the persn wants then try to deal or just buy elsewere,just my 2 cents,what do u guys think.
700 sportsman 30inchmudlites tech4 exhaust,lift kit,clutch kit,dobeck control box

Ida_Mann

hey anyone know where I can find good flat-track tires fairly cheap?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

mudhawg

700 sportsman 30inchmudlites tech4 exhaust,lift kit,clutch kit,dobeck control box

Da_Mtg_Man

I agree mudhawg, It's aggrivating to see people tell someone that they are asking to much. If you aren't interested then don't respond to it.I know I'm guilty of hijacking and I'm trying to be more conscious of it.
Now about those flat tracks.  ;) Just kidding.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

LakeMaryKid

Anyone know of a 92-96 f150 with the 5.0 motor 4x4 and auto for sale?
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

gery350

i finally have a night off and they're not showing "lost"


COMMIE BASTARDS! ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Mudneck

IS anyone going to L-cross friday afternoon? :o
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Chevy1500z71


TurboBanshee_kid

Quote from: kawasaki400racer on April 20, 2006, 01:02:59 AM
i like lakemary kids new icon ;)

Why do you have to put him out in the open like that  :-\
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

kfx400rob

hey turbo banshee kid i dont get r sig wuts the reading ur shirt thing mean

i dont get it
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

mudhawg

see this is what i mean a bunch of punk kids,spending mom and dads money,dont have anything better to do than this,but thats all funny to them,ha ha ha
700 sportsman 30inchmudlites tech4 exhaust,lift kit,clutch kit,dobeck control box

Dr.Dirt

Is anyone an accountant here? I need someone to help me with all the spending I'm doing. My daddy got another pay check and I need to know how to spend it wisely.

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on April 21, 2006, 05:28:58 PM
Is anyone an accountant here? I need someone to help me with all the spending I'm doing. My daddy got another pay check and I need to know how to spend it wisely.

IM JUS KIDDIN. MY DAD NO PAY 4 ME 2 DO TEH FUN. LOL. I ROFL AT MY LMAO AT THAT!  8)

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 19, 2006, 09:40:26 PM
hey anyone know where I can find good flat-track tires fairly cheap?

Id@

what kind do you need idea..


Not to hijack but... which bike do yall like better the 450/the 450/ or the other 450?   thanks for your help in this matter.  8)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: WareRacing07 on April 21, 2006, 05:36:49 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 19, 2006, 09:40:26 PM
hey anyone know where I can find good flat-track tires fairly cheap?

Id@

what kind do you need idea..


Not to hijack but... which bike do yall like better the 450/the 450/ or the other 450?   thanks for your help in this matter.  8)

Well, it comes down to a personal choice. I like the one 450 better than the other two, its the best IMO.

Dr.Dirt

#16
Would it be better if I ran regular unleaded pump gas through the 450 or is unleaded 87 octane a better choice?

Hoosier Daddy

i dont know but i think it depends on the muffler bearing....
i heard if that goes out then you will have to change out your headlight bulb.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: WareRacing07 on April 21, 2006, 05:44:33 PM
i dont know but i think it depends on the muffler bearing....
i heard if that goes out then you will have to change out your headlight bulb.

That happened to my friends weed-wacker. He couldnt find a replacement bulb for it though so he had to buy a new weed-wacker... Hey, Does anyone watch sports?

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on April 21, 2006, 05:46:39 PM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on April 21, 2006, 05:44:33 PM
i dont know but i think it depends on the muffler bearing....
i heard if that goes out then you will have to change out your headlight bulb.

That happened to my friends weed-wacker. He couldnt find a replacement bulb for it though so he had to buy a new weed-wacker... Hey, Does anyone watch sports?

I took a power cra.... oh thats not a sport.. nevermind... :R
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: WareRacing07 on April 21, 2006, 05:52:09 PM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on April 21, 2006, 05:46:39 PM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on April 21, 2006, 05:44:33 PM
i dont know but i think it depends on the muffler bearing....
i heard if that goes out then you will have to change out your headlight bulb.

That happened to my friends weed-wacker. He couldnt find a replacement bulb for it though so he had to buy a new weed-wacker... Hey, Does anyone watch sports?

I took a power cra.... oh thats not a sport.. nevermind... :R

ROFL! That's a sport (It can be called one depending on your level of imagination)  that most men play, and you can either be a professional or not depending on what you ate... So, how about that Taco Bell?  8)

Hoosier Daddy

speaking of pooing..... wheres quad32x..     he smells like crap...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Old_School

One word for this thread............. "sarcasim" lol. Too funny. -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

mudhawg

whats even funnier is the moderators of this site are whating this tread just for this reason... ha ha
700 sportsman 30inchmudlites tech4 exhaust,lift kit,clutch kit,dobeck control box

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: mudhawg on April 21, 2006, 04:54:16 PM
see this is what i mean a bunch of punk kids,spending mom and dads money,dont have anything better to do than this,but thats all funny to them,ha ha ha

Really hope that wasnt directed towards me.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft