atvtrailer graduation ride June 3rd

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, April 18, 2006, 07:37:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

Quote from: svtbolt04 on April 28, 2006, 02:13:01 PM
He wont for long if im there!

and if im there yall can fight it out for second ;)

atvtrailer

#26
Quote from: dreth on April 29, 2006, 08:35:22 PM
and if im there yall can fight it out for second ;)

well, if u go, u can lead, il be right behind you, svt can tag along in the back and make sure no1 gets lost ;)
05 450r #13B

dreth

Quote from: atvtrailer on April 29, 2006, 08:39:41 PM
Quote from: dreth on April 29, 2006, 08:35:22 PM
and if im there yall can fight it out for second ;)

well, if u go, u can lead, il be right behind you, svt can tag along in the back and make sure no1 gets lost ;)




thats some funny stuff right there :D

Ida_Mann

I'd be in the back in case anyone got stuck in the water,,,cough cough cough.

I'd be bringing my daughter if I made this ride,,,,,any idea if it's just gonna be a hangout ride and short trails,,,or one long trail ride?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Honda328i

#29
Quote from: T2 on April 28, 2006, 09:01:18 PM
DID Someone say SpeedRide ;D

Yeah, speed rideĀ  ;D ;D I'm going to try and make this one.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

gearhead400

i may not take the lead but beware cus i'll be right there nippin at the back of your quads!  >:D

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

1FasterBlaster

All I can say is, waiting to see how I do with other riders on big quads. I did pretty good at riding on a Blaster...this will be fun!!Watch out, I'm used to riding without using brakes.

T2

Looks I might be able to make this ride, I need to do a group ride in the forest, Like I said in my post its been some time. Look foward to seeing some old faces,and some new ones as well.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

clancooler

so whos gonna be all there this comming weekend?
2004 DVX 400
full White Bros Pro Alum. Exhaust
Oneal Bars
Honda Throttle

Ride1Rob

If it's going to be this weekend coming I can make it. Exspecially if it's going to be a SPEED RIDE! Haven't been on one of those in some time. So is it this coming w/e or the w/e after this?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

eric


atvtrailer

Quote from: Ride1Rob on May 29, 2006, 09:55:10 PM
If it's going to be this weekend coming I can make it. Exspecially if it's going to be a SPEED RIDE! Haven't been on one of those in some time. So is it this coming w/e or the w/e after this?

this coming saturday(the 3rd), not sure how fast of a ride it will be since i hurt my lower back at croom today, but i may be feelin better by then, but either way il stil go faster than eric ;)
05 450r #13B

eric

Quote from: atvtrailer on May 29, 2006, 10:03:10 PM
Quote from: Ride1Rob on May 29, 2006, 09:55:10 PM
If it's going to be this weekend coming I can make it. Exspecially if it's going to be a SPEED RIDE! Haven't been on one of those in some time. So is it this coming w/e or the w/e after this?

this coming saturday(the 3rd), not sure how fast of a ride it will be since i hurt my lower back at croom today, but i may be feelin better by then, but either way il stil go faster than eric ;)

LOL, gee thanks Randal. I won't feel so bad next time we ride and I pop the clutch and roost ur butt behind me on the whoops. Or like the time at Croom when you were stuck in that berm and I kept doing donuts behind you until I couldnt even see your back you were sooo dirty  ;)  Besides what are friends for ;D

atvtrailer

Quote from: eric on May 29, 2006, 10:20:10 PM
Quote from: atvtrailer on May 29, 2006, 10:03:10 PM
Quote from: Ride1Rob on May 29, 2006, 09:55:10 PM
If it's going to be this weekend coming I can make it. Exspecially if it's going to be a SPEED RIDE! Haven't been on one of those in some time. So is it this coming w/e or the w/e after this?

this coming saturday(the 3rd), not sure how fast of a ride it will be since i hurt my lower back at croom today, but i may be feelin better by then, but either way il stil go faster than eric ;)

LOL, gee thanks Randal. I won't feel so bad next time we ride and I pop the clutch and roost ur butt behind me on the whoops. Or like the time at Croom when you were stuck in that berm and I kept doing donuts behind you until I couldnt even see your back you were sooo dirty  ;)  Besides what are friends for ;D

well then maybe il just have to lead all the time instead of taking breaks and letting u catch all the spider webs... dont act like your ahead of me much, its only when i dont feel like clearing the spiders out of the trail ;)
05 450r #13B

FishaHallic

Where are you guys meeting and what time?

atvtrailer

Quote from: FishaHallic on May 30, 2006, 05:15:01 PM
Where are you guys meeting and what time?

573 where the pavement ends off of 19(when u turn off 19 and go down 573 til the pavement ends), and 9am or so
05 450r #13B

1FasterBlaster

I would go, But the wife wants to take the kids to Sea World. Pack some Ice guys...It's dayum hott out there. I've been to Croom the last two weekends...could only ride for like 20 minutes, then I had to stop.Have fun. Maybe the weekend after some people would like to ride the pit at Croom!

T2

Like Chino said its hot out there, also very dusty as well. Went last weekend and there was alot of dust it was hard time to follow each other. I dont know if I'm going to be albe to make it this weekend If I dont you guys have fun.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

1FasterBlaster

with all the rain I'm hoping hit up north, I might be able to try and ride on Sunday!

atvtrailer

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on June 01, 2006, 06:18:49 PM
with all the rain I'm hoping hit up north, I might be able to try and ride on Sunday!

well citrus is just a lil south west of ocala, and we got good amount of rain and suposably ocala is gettin covered, so it should make for a good day of ridin
05 450r #13B

FishaHallic

Is this gonna be one of those speed rides or can and old guy on 660 Raptor keep up kinda rides?  Either way hopefully the dust will be down. :ThumbsUp.gif

atvtrailer

Quote from: FishaHallic on June 01, 2006, 07:59:32 PM
Is this gonna be one of those speed rides or can and old guy on 660 Raptor keep up kinda rides?  Either way hopefully the dust will be down. :ThumbsUp.gif

well im hoping to take it ez, so im gonna say a medium ride, some fast, some slow, but overall hopefully a decent pace
05 450r #13B

FishaHallic


Numkut

Is that were the Pavement ends going towards Big scrub? I might come out if thats ok I ride a YZ250 two-smoker dirtbike.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com