Need some help!

Started by innocent_bystander, January 25, 2005, 09:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innocent_bystander

I'm going with a friend tomarrow to pick up a new quad for him. I have pretty much made up my mind which one he should get but wanted to get some input.

2005 Grizzley 660 or the 2005 Suzuki King Quad 700.

I know this always ends up being what people like best, which brand etc., but can somebody give some details?

Any help would be appriciated.
Life is all about @$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.

J.D.

They are both good quads , look for clearance an locking differential if the mud is   what you are after .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Redgrizzly660

The grizzly 660


But what else would I say I am the Grizz

sk8r_dude

Tough choices. I have also been looking at these 2 models as a replacement for my Kodiak. Both have similar features as far as IRS, Locking diff, lots of power. The difference I see is the KQ is new technology, sporty handling, more complicated and still has some bugs. The Grizz is old tech (not a bad thing somtimes) has had its bugs worked out. Be careful before getting the KQ, check out Highlifter.com fourms section. Many KQ owners are loosing reverse and Suzuki is trying to fix the problem.
05 Grizzly 660, 2500 winch, Garmin 276c GPS, Quad Boss trunk

05 Grizzly 660 Camo, 2500 winch, Quad Boss trunkĀ 

[url="http://www.beachinlineskates.com/"]http://www.beachinlineskates.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.123skate.com/"]http://www.123skate.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/"]http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/[/url]
[url="http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com"]http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com[/url]

innocent_bystander

Is the King Quad a fairly new model?
Life is all about @$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.

Da_Mtg_Man

The king quad is new this year.
My suggestion is the Grizz or the Rincon. Both fabulous quads.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Chuck_Norris

Brute Force is my choice, but the check out the last couple issues of dirt wheels that had a big quad show down, that will give yo some insight. The Arctic Cat is a Kawi powered unit it also has 13 inches of ground clearance, IRS also

innocent_bystander

Life is all about @$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com